PDA

View Full Version : inland WA!! nine mile / spokane

whistl3r
10-12-2005, 10:06 PM
hey guys.. just wanted to hook up with some AOers for an upcoming game in nine mile, WA. im a new magger (hope to soon be a pneu-magger har har) i was just @ man vs. monsters and met some cool guys with mags that told me to get on AO so here i am. so will any of you be @ the nine, mile game on oct 29? hope to see you there! peace..

-

peewee
10-12-2005, 11:24 PM
Hi, I might be able to hit that one. I have to get my honey do list done before then. I'm Lee aka peewee.

Huskie_American
10-27-2005, 03:59 PM
got some specs? If its a scenario i could probably go...

psychowarden
11-04-2005, 01:53 AM
Ah, hey peewee. OMG, there are people from AGD close to me. But still, nobody (execpt peewee) has ever heard of Moses Lake. I am still trying to talk to the people at Virtual Assault to get a Pump day going.

whistl3r
11-04-2005, 02:05 AM
i know where moses lake is. i went to the skatepark there once. havent balled there yet. anyone see me @ 9mile? i was THE ONLY GUY WITH A MAG lol.. everyone was stoked on my gun.. wait until my paradigm gets here next week :headbang:

it wasnt really a scenario.. just a bunch of elimination rounds and some ctf stuff.. and a pumpkin game that was cool..

psychowarden
11-21-2005, 12:51 AM
Our Skatepark isnt really anything to brag about. Its small and littered with a bunch of middle schoolers from the school right next to it. I have been there a few times with my blades, but not much. And your not missing anything for paintball, because we dont have anything.