PDA

View Full Version : E Mag software v3.2 in Nor Cal

Loguzzzzzz
10-14-2005, 12:45 PM
Is there anyone located in NorCal that can flash my E Mags with v3.2 I was hoping to be able to bring it somewhere and wait for it instead of packing it up and sending it via parcel post to someone.

My range of travel is fairly large.

Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

SCpoloRicker
10-14-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm not sure what the hardware required is (i.e. just a cable, or a PC with the software). However, there should be several AOers with at least 3.2 in the area. You may luck out and find some stable 4.x software.

Worst case, you could probably send it out to Brian in Vegas. I know you didn't want to ship, hopefully someone will hook you up.

VFX_Fenix
10-14-2005, 02:16 PM
So far as I know the closest person who can flash an E-Mag is in North Plains (or something like that) OR. Which, as the name implies, is in Nor*OR (wonder if anyone'll roll their eyes at this one? :rolleyes: ) and is like 8 hours of driving from Humboldt County. USPS is your friend.

evildead420
10-14-2005, 05:42 PM
Black VCG can do it. but he's in Oregon, just mail it to him, he has a fast turn around

jtoothman25
10-14-2005, 07:12 PM
Black VCG can do it. but he's in Oregon, just mail it to him, he has a fast turn around

BlackVCG can do it, but talk him into coming to visit me.. I'm in Oakland. He was down here a few months ago. I think Miscue lives in Nevada, maybe you should go see him.

Loguzzzzzz
10-14-2005, 09:56 PM
Thanks for the input.

I work in Oakland. It would be great to get this done without having to ship!

Automaggot68
10-14-2005, 10:29 PM
BlackVCG can do it, but talk him into coming to visit me.. I'm in Oakland. He was down here a few months ago. I think Miscue lives in Nevada, maybe you should go see him.

Yeah, Brian lives in Las vegas.

BlackVCG
10-14-2005, 10:43 PM
Loguz... Yes, I can still flash. If you ship just the frame, minus everything else I think it's $4.30 to ship it from California to me. The $20 charge includes shipping. $4.30 with most cars and the price of gas won't get you far. Just letting you know, it's not as expensive as you might think for shipping...

PM me if you're still interested.

Jtoothman25-

Woah... you still post on here? I guess I'm not around much more either... I'll come visit Edan... I mean - you. Sometime... ;)

Loguzzzzzz
10-17-2005, 04:43 PM
Loguz... Yes, I can still flash. If you ship just the frame, minus everything else I think it's $4.30 to ship it from California to me. The $20 charge includes shipping. $4.30 with most cars and the price of gas won't get you far. Just letting you know, it's not as expensive as you might think for shipping...

PM me if you're still interested.

Jtoothman25-

Woah... you still post on here? I guess I'm not around much more either... I'll come visit Edan... I mean - you. Sometime... ;)

PM'd you.