PDA

View Full Version : Serenity

Will Wood
10-15-2005, 08:30 PM
What, no thread on this yet? Or maybe it avoided my search.

Anyways, even though I downloaded it, next time I'm in town I'm goint to walk in the theatre and just buy a ticket without bothering to stay to watch the movie. The movie is good enough to support that way :bounce:.

AWSOME MOVIE.
River is friggin crazy!
I don't want to go into detail about the movie, but just everything about it was good. Go and see it rigth now!

Anyone seen "Waiting?" I want to see it but I can't find anyplace close to me it's playing, it almost seems like it's not even playing in the whole damn state. (Considering where I live is near the most popular area)

pointm@n
10-16-2005, 06:55 AM
Very very good movie. I was a fan of the series and was disappointed when they canceled it but the big screen version was totally kick butt.

No need for the big overhype to have a fantastic movie.

Recon by Fire
10-16-2005, 10:26 PM
REAVERS!

Serenity was great, stayed true to the series. I was suprised by the demise of main charecters though.

kosmo
10-16-2005, 10:45 PM
:eek: You just ruined the movie for me.

Recon by Fire
10-17-2005, 10:09 AM
You haven't seen it yet!? You better go see this movie or else!

Hexis
10-17-2005, 10:35 AM
In some ways I was bummed by the movie. After watching FireFly again, I so want that series to have 4 or 5 seasons. It would have been so good. The movie is nice and all, but Joss deserved a chance to do more with it.

MicroMiniMe
10-17-2005, 12:28 PM
In some ways I was bummed by the movie. After watching FireFly again, I so want that series to have 4 or 5 seasons. It would have been so good. The movie is nice and all, but Joss deserved a chance to do more with it.

Hehe, you done yet? Can I stop by Wednesday after work and borrow the box set?
:hail:

chairman_mao
10-17-2005, 01:28 PM
REAVERS!

Serenity was great, stayed true to the series. I was suprised by the demise of main charecters though.
Joss Weedon just staying true to form there. The movie, as said above, was true to the series and even left room for a sequeal(s) if they so choose. I encourage all wild west and sci fi fans to see this flick

breg
10-18-2005, 10:39 AM
Dare I say it? Serenity was much more enjoyable than the new Star Wars movies! It had almost everything that the new Star Wars lacked, decent action, characters that didn't whine every other line, great and witty dialogue, and more of an ejoyable overall time.
Don't get me wrong, I loveStar Wars with all my neart, but this movie was so much better.
I really like how they managed to make the movie accesable to to everyone, not just die hard fans of the series.
If you have not seen it yet, GO!