PDA

View Full Version : Trigger Installation Help

zackzel
10-15-2005, 09:33 PM
Hey guys,

I got a new tunablade for my E-mag and i'm having trouble installing it. I got the old one out alright but I can't seem to get the pin back in with the new trigger. Before I mess anything up I figured I would ask and see if there was a trick to it or anything. Thanks for the help in advance.

blykins
10-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Bang on it the same way you banged on it to get it out. Mine went back in alot easier than it came out. I was relieved-lol. It just takes a few good solid hits w/ a big hammer and a small punch/allen wrench(what i used), and then the pin will come out/go in eventually. Make sure you are putting it back in the opposite way you took it out. It'll only go in/come out 1 way.

zackzel
10-16-2005, 12:08 AM
I've tried to push the pin in every way and can't get it to go. I don't know whats going on.

blykins
10-16-2005, 12:17 AM
I've tried to push the pin in every way and can't get it to go. I don't know whats going on.

maybe u have the pin upside down?

Mind'sEye
10-16-2005, 12:28 AM
Are all the holes perfectly lined up? You may need to adjust the trigger stop screw in the frame out a bit to get alignment. Other than that ram it home from selector switch side with the thicker slotted part last.

zackzel
10-16-2005, 12:51 AM
Are all the holes perfectly lined up? You may need to adjust the trigger stop screw in the frame out a bit to get alignment. Other than that ram it home from selector switch side with the thicker slotted part last.

Alright thats what I'll do then, I didn't want to beat on it till I knew which way it had to go. Thanks.

zackzel
10-16-2005, 07:34 PM
anyone else have any ideas, I still didn't get it in yet.

Tunaman
10-16-2005, 09:13 PM
Did you loosen up the throw adjuster in the selector switch? Its a real good fit with not too much room for misalignment but it should go right in. Are you pressing it in? I would be happy to install it if you need me to. Just send it here...

zackzel
10-16-2005, 10:08 PM
Did you loosen up the throw adjuster in the selector switch? Its a real good fit with not too much room for misalignment but it should go right in. Are you pressing it in? I would be happy to install it if you need me to. Just send it here...

I'm not sure what the throw adjuster is, but I'll look at the switch see if I can figure it out. Yeah I can't seem to get it to even start in from the one side, and i can get it to start form the other but can't get it to go any further wants it gets to the part with the marks in it. You just may end up doing the install Tuna, thanks for being there.

Mind'sEye
10-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Pm'd you.