PDA

View Full Version : What should a micromag cost?

PhilABowl
10-16-2005, 09:47 PM
Its a newer micromag, with the cocker threading, and the 3 star valve, and a level 10 bolt upgrade. Also has the drop forward, and a remote, and a total of 3 barrels, plus a carrying case and a couple of squeegees. The guy is asking $180. Is this "Good"?

I currently have a minimag I picked up a couple weeks ago, and have had nothing but problems with it.

personman
10-16-2005, 09:57 PM
Its not really a GOOD deal but its not a bad one either. It's pretty decent. As long as it's in good condition. If you want it I'd try to beat the price down a little bit.

SpitFire1299
10-16-2005, 10:00 PM
I think thats a pretty good deal. :)

Do you have pictures of the gun? What kind of trigger frame?

BigEvil
10-16-2005, 10:01 PM
Its a newer micromag, with the cocker threading, and the 3 star valve, and a level 10 bolt upgrade. Also has the drop forward, and a remote, and a total of 3 barrels, plus a carrying case and a couple of squeegees. The guy is asking $180. Is this "Good"?

I currently have a minimag I picked up a couple weeks ago, and have had nothing but problems with it.

Probably been abused by a former owner. LMK if I can help.

$180 isnt too bad.... You might be able to get him down some, considering classic valves are really not in demand.

PhilABowl
10-16-2005, 10:01 PM
This is the guy's description: (i cant figure out how to put a picture in here - but it has one, and it looks like its in excellent or near perfect shape.)

You are bidding on a Micromag with some automag acc. It has 2 custom barrels, one is an Autococker barrel and the other is a Costum Products Barrel. I forgot the lengths i think its like 8 or 10 inchs. Other upgrades include a phase 10 bolt that chops less balls and improves accuracy and a drop foward benchmark cradle. This is a perfect gun for someone who is looking to get into speedball without spending a fortune. This was my backup gun so it has only been used 4 or 5 times and when i bought the gun with all the upgrades it was over 700 dollars. I will include the recipt and the original box to prove it. This product is still under warrentee, the three stars on the back are each symbolic of one free fix from airgun desgins (the makers of the gun). The gun still has all three orignal stars with it. when u get it fixed they remove a star and because this gun is like brand new it still has all of its stars. This gun has preformed great for me, its light, compact and EXTREMLY ACCURATE. The gun runs on Nitrogen but if you wanna run it on C02 then you need to change a few o rings because if you dont it will leak. I am also including with this auction an NXe 3 pod ball hauler, a coil remote, a case for the gun with compartments for barrels, tools and Air systems, two squeegees and a hopper with the elbow. This is a great deal and all of the products are in great condition. Like i said i have only used the gun about three times because it was my back up gun and it is in great condition, i took it apart oiled and cleaned it after every use.

PhilABowl
10-16-2005, 10:02 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7188627409&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEBI%3AIT&rd=1

Here's a link to it with the pictures.

SpitFire1299
10-16-2005, 10:05 PM
It looks pretty clean. I think more like $150 would be fair.

PhilABowl
10-16-2005, 10:06 PM
Probably been abused by a former owner. LMK if I can help.

$180 isnt too bad.... You might be able to get him down some, considering classic valves are really not in demand.

The minimag is running much better now after a rebuild kit. I got my tank back from hydro, and bought a case of crappy walmart paint, and even with nearly square balls (from sitting on their shelves lol) i think i broke maybe one ball out of 500 that I shot through it, but I still like the micromag better.. its much newer, and has a lot more options what with the cocker threading.

But take a look at the ebay link at the picture and see what you guys think.

personman
10-16-2005, 10:15 PM
Well, that micromag isnt really one of the newer ones. The newer ones are vertical feed and have an 's' design milled into them instead of stripes. That one was probably made some time before 2000.

Also I dunno if i'd post that ebay link here, someone else might see it and try to outbid you ;)

PhilABowl
10-16-2005, 10:17 PM
Well, that micromag isnt really one of the newer ones. The newer ones are vertical feed and have an 's' design milled into them instead of stripes. That one was probably made some time before 2000.

Also I dunno if i'd post that ebay link here, someone else might see it and try to outbid you ;)

Auction's already closed :) So, is it worth it?

Kwaidd
10-16-2005, 10:24 PM
if you already have a minimag, theres nothing that can really go wrong wirth them thats not easily fixed...and with the upgrades you can do....no reason you cant have a nice gun with what you have. dont see any reason to buy the micro to replace the other personally

PhilABowl
10-16-2005, 10:31 PM
if you already have a minimag, theres nothing that can really go wrong wirth them thats not easily fixed...and with the upgrades you can do....no reason you cant have a nice gun with what you have. dont see any reason to buy the micro to replace the other personally

That makes sense. I think what Im gonna do is try and get ahold of an rt-pro valve (anybody wanna sell me one?) and an autococker barrel adapter from docsmachine.com , and see if I can't make due with the one I got.

blamtro
10-16-2005, 10:51 PM
I have an X-Valve with level 10 brand new still in the package I could let go for $240 shipped. PM me to talk about it.

PhilABowl
10-16-2005, 10:59 PM
I have an X-Valve with level 10 brand new still in the package I could let go for $240 shipped. PM me to talk about it.

I can get it for $225 new in the box from AGD, how about $140?

blamtro
10-16-2005, 11:02 PM
Its $225 if you send in your old valve. I will do $200 shipped.