PDA

View Full Version : Emag on/off issues

ghostdog2019
10-19-2005, 07:27 PM
I have an x-valve with ult kit. I had purchased it for my minimag and it works great, but I have just recently bought emag lowers and was told to put original on/off assembly back to make the emag work properly. Is this the case and if so Can someone shoe me how the original goes in. I had some tech at nps in mantua install the kit for me. If the ult will work with the emag that would be better. My original one will not seperate and it has three orings in the bag. I am not sure how they go back in and there was a little black oring but I just lost it to my couch and carpet. I hope that wasnt important. Please someone help I get the trigger tomorow and then I play friday so I would like to setup and fine tune the emag immediately

thanks
Mike Brothman

Tunaman
10-19-2005, 07:35 PM
I have an x-valve with ult kit. I had purchased it for my minimag and it works great, but I have just recently bought emag lowers and was told to put original on/off assembly back to make the emag work properly. Is this the case and if so Can someone shoe me how the original goes in. I had some tech at nps in mantua install the kit for me. If the ult will work with the emag that would be better. My original one will not seperate and it has three orings in the bag. I am not sure how they go back in and there was a little black oring but I just lost it to my couch and carpet. I hope that wasnt important. Please someone help I get the trigger tomorow and then I play friday so I would like to setup and fine tune the emag immediately

thanks
Mike Brothmanhttp://www.airgun.com/downloads/emagexploded.pdf

ghostdog2019
10-19-2005, 07:44 PM
http://www.airgun.com/downloads/emagexploded.pdf

Tuna I talked to you earlier about this I am missing a little black oring and I can not remove the halves of the old on off. Right now my ult has Roughly 5 shims. I can not fit anymore and be able to close it. Will this be ok for the emag or will I have problems.

Thanks
Mike Brothman