PDA

View Full Version : Anti Chop Eye and Level 10

slateman
10-19-2005, 11:20 PM
Hey ya'll. Getting interested in the game again. Been out for a little while. And now I have some cash. So, I look around and I see all this "new" stuff. I rememember when the original emag and level 10 came out.

So I'm confused :confused:

ULE? And what is this option for center feed and then one that looks like you have to use a warp on it.

What about the anti chop eye? This was all the rage from what I last remember. Do they make an emag with an ACE?

X mag - All I've seen is pics. Looks freaking sweet. How do I get one? Does it have the ACE?

Do I really need an ACE if I've got a Level 10 kit properly installed?

Sorry if these questions are old. But its hard to sort through all the info that came from the search page.

Warewolf50
10-19-2005, 11:34 PM
Ok im gonna try and field this one

The ule is a lighter body that for mags. Instead of the twist and lock system it uses cocker threads. U can get a center feed one, or one for warps which feeds from the left side i believe.

Well the e-mags arent being made anymore soo none are being made wiht ACE and when they were being made they didnt come wiht ACE only the xmag did i believe.(correct me if I am wrong here)

Xmags are also not in production anymore so if u want one you are gonna have to find a used one for sale somewhere.

Needing a ace wiht a lVx properly installed, i guess that it just personal oppnion but to get a ace installed you are going to have to get a devil mag upgrade or something along those lines becasue ACE requires a gun that is an electro. And i know right now Devil mags are amazing guns but there is quite along wait to get one or get your mag upgraded to one.

11 Bravo
10-20-2005, 12:17 AM
They are still making Emags. You can still buy them from AGD. I bought a new one a few months ago from WWA.
If you have the level 10 you should be fine as long as you have a feeder that can keep up with your rate of fire.

buzzboy
10-20-2005, 06:27 AM
No they're not making them. Just selling off old stock.

stop whining buy a mag
10-20-2005, 08:10 AM
Hey ya'll. Getting interested in the game again. Been out for a little while. And now I have some cash. So, I look around and I see all this "new" stuff. I rememember when the original emag and level 10 came out.

So I'm confused :confused:

ULE? And what is this option for center feed and then one that looks like you have to use a warp on it.

What about the anti chop eye? This was all the rage from what I last remember. Do they make an emag with an ACE?

X mag - All I've seen is pics. Looks freaking sweet. How do I get one? Does it have the ACE?

Do I really need an ACE if I've got a Level 10 kit properly installed?

Sorry if these questions are old. But its hard to sort through all the info that came from the search page.

ULE bodies are an aluminum Mag body. They accept Cocker barrel threads, Angel threaded detents (Not 100% sure), and Angel threded feednecks. They offer a significant difference in weight from the normal SS bodies.

ACE is now on almost every single Electronic gun except some of the Spyder clones. The E-mag does not come with ACE but your rail and a ULE body can be milled to accpet an ACE board. Finding an ACE board is very hard though.

The X-mag is no longer produced or sold through AGD. You can get them used for about $900 though. Search around Ebay or B/S/T sections.

Like most people will tell you, you really don't need ACE in a Mag. If your comfortable with tuning the Level 10 it will never be a problem. Some people say they run into Level 10 problems and like to have a backup method.

slateman
10-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Ok, thanks for the info.

Whats this software stuff? I'm constantly seeing Emags that say "3.2 software" :confused:

11 Bravo
10-20-2005, 08:59 AM
No they're not making them. Just selling off old stock.

Putting them together is making them isnt it. And they are new. So I would say they are still making new ones, but yeh they are not making new parts for them.

TheTramp
10-20-2005, 09:17 AM
Ok, thanks for the info.

Whats this software stuff? I'm constantly seeing Emags that say "3.2 software" :confused:

AGD updated the E-Mag software several times. Their final version was 3.2. Some E-Mags have a more resent software version but it was found to cause problems in some guns so it was never put into "production." It isn't recommended or supported by AGD or any official AGD tech.

There are also people who have put other boards into their E-Mags that support eyes put it is expensive and a hassle unless you can drill/mill the gun yourself. TAG is in the process of making a modern board with all modern features (including eye support) that will "drop in" to the E-Mag.

stop whining buy a mag
10-20-2005, 10:08 AM
Putting them together is making them isnt it. And they are new. So I would say they are still making new ones, but yeh they are not making new parts for them.

They are not producing E-mag frames and boards. This is what makes it an E-mag. Putting them together is called assembling not production. They basically have a bunch of parts sitting in a warehouse waiting for someone to order it so a tech can go back there, put everything together and test it. And unlike most people will tell you, they are still making parts for the E-mag. I'm 99% sure that the only thing they no longer produce is the frame or board.

11 Bravo
10-20-2005, 12:14 PM
^^^^^^^^Whatever!!!! :rolleyes: This started when someone said that they are not making Emags anymore - implying that you cant get new ones. I was trying to point out that you can still get new ones. Nobody said manufacturing, the word was "making", and putting parts together or assembling is making. Ex. you take these parts and put them together and it makes an Emag. So looks to me like they are still making new Emags.

JoshK
10-20-2005, 01:44 PM
^^^^^^^^Whatever!!!! :rolleyes: This started when someone said that they are not making Emags anymore - implying that you cant get new ones. I was trying to point out that you can still get new ones. Nobody said manufacturing, the word was "making", and putting parts together or assembling is making. Ex. you take these parts and put them together and it makes an Emag. So looks to me like they are still making new Emags.

Wow...they arn't making new emags. But they still have parts left. Once those are gone e-mags won't be sold anymore new from AGD.

So they are still selling/putting together emags. NOT MAKING THEM.

Now both of you shut up.

SpitFire1299
10-20-2005, 02:57 PM
I say dont get eyes if you have level 10 and an electrionic frame. That would be a waste of money.

TheTramp
10-20-2005, 03:24 PM
I don't think it's a waste but a L10 and Halo combo pretty much does the job.

There are plenty of reasons why someone would want to use eye's over the L10 but that topic's been pretty much beaten to death.