PDA

View Full Version : Foregrip for Impulse

MoserMan
12-07-2001, 09:38 PM
What does the foregrip do and can u get a impulse including one?

mac2k4
12-07-2001, 09:43 PM
the foregrip gives ya somin to grip on to ya can balance out the gun.
and yeah ya can order it including gadget grip or vert. reg. mount.

or ya can buy'em extra for like 35 dollas

MoserMan
12-07-2001, 09:47 PM
does it come with a new cable beacuse the stock cable for impulse is steel and cant bend. also i heard with a foregrip
its easier to install a drop forward. also where can i get a gadget gas thru grip?

[NA]WARLORD
12-07-2001, 09:59 PM
The cable isnt steel its a hard rubber material, you can order with a gadget grip already on it or do what i did and get the regulator mounted in a vertical position. I like this better as it lowers the overall height of the marker itself. Back to cable, steel is known as a hardline, stainless steel hose is what some of the older remotes are made of and what a lot of AGD owners use to externally plumb there MAGS with. For the strength issue you just cant beat it. Impulse comes with a rubber line stock, will work fine, but i would recommend upgrading to stainless steel just as an insurance measure.

MoserMan
12-07-2001, 10:13 PM
What are upgrade i should get for a impulse?

[NA]WARLORD
12-08-2001, 12:11 AM
this is the last time i post about the impulse, got to smart parts website, click on smart store, then click on markers, then go to bottom of list and click on freak-factory impulse. Their is a list of every upgrade you can add to the impulse, contact smart parts, then you can ask them what they recommend, dude this is getting a lil annoying when you post 2 different posts on the same subject, for the money i would go with impulse with vision eye, worm trigger, freak barrel and hpa. good luck !!!!!!!