PDA

View Full Version : midwest ballers(again)

BD_Paintball
10-21-2005, 08:22 AM
due to massive :tard: activity in the old thread i reposted this.

hey guys I am just letting ppl who live in WI and IL know that a store in Lake Geneva, WI is having their grand opening on Oct 30th. I will be there with the UW Whitewater team helping out and also National Paintball will be there with new 06 gear, free air and CO2 fills. Here is the post from PBN from the owner Chad. I hope I see some of you AOers there. WEB SITE IS UP http://www.planetextreme.net/

What's up MW ballers,
This is Chad the new owner of Planet Extreme in Lake Geneva, WI. Many thanks to all of you who have been to the store since it has changed hands.
I just wanted to drop a quick line on our Grand Opening Event which will be held on Sunday, October 30th. I know alot of you would like to be at World Cup that weekend, but for those who are not going to Cup stop in and check out the festivities we have going on.
National Paintball will be up with thier exciting new gear and some incredible paint specials. There will also be a storewide discount on that day.I will have some insane deals and free fills for both CO2 and Nitro that day.
There will also be several giveaways and raffles including guns. Stop by the store ahead of time to sign up for the 98 Custom I am giving away at the grand opening.
Store details below:

New Hours: M,W,TH,F 10am-8pm
Sat,Sun 10am-6pm
"October 30th Grand Opening" 10am-7pm

Lake Geneva, WI 53147

We will see ya on the 30th,
Chad

BD_Paintball
10-29-2005, 11:41 PM
just a reminder that it is TOMORROW