PDA

View Full Version : PMI tracer problems

Huskie_American
10-22-2005, 06:35 PM
Anyone know if they require a different elbow than normal markers? Mine dont seem to fit... :cry:

onedude36
10-22-2005, 06:45 PM
they should use normal elbows. What kind do you have? maybe try a different brand.

cdacda13
10-22-2005, 06:46 PM
If its an adjustable elbow, try using the other side.

Huskie_American
10-22-2005, 07:09 PM
they should use normal elbows. What kind do you have? maybe try a different brand.

I just got it...the guy said it was PMI

If its an adjustable elbow, try using the other side.

Doesnt help...then the hopper doesnt fit in the narrow end

WingMan13
10-22-2005, 09:25 PM
Most adjustables will still not fit, they are 7/8". You need a 1" I believe. Someone can confirm that? Check here:
http://palmer-pursuit.com/catalog/catalog.htm

Huskie_American
10-22-2005, 09:45 PM
Most adjustables will still not fit, they are 7/8". You need a 1" I believe. Someone can confirm that? Check here:
http://palmer-pursuit.com/catalog/catalog.htm

thanks, so its the 13/16 that i want? If so, is there any where else to buy one? Do you think one of the stock class feeds would fit it? Thanks :cheers:

wanna-b-ballin'
10-22-2005, 09:50 PM
well PMI trracers and ACI mavericks are exact clones, and i have a maverick, and i just use a normal adjustable elbow. to be exact its a smoke colored 32* elbow. it holds on really tight if you use a screwdriver to tighten it, and hold well finger tight too.

i actually just used mine all day today, because SCP didn't like my X-valve bouncing :(, and yet they let the electros go as fast as they want. I was unstopable, and all the little kiddies wanted to be on my team :).

tip: if your using a gravity feed hopper, cut down the feed tube on it so it sits lower in your elbow. it really cuts down on your profile.

Huskie_American
10-22-2005, 09:57 PM
well PMI trracers and ACI mavericks are exact clones, and i have a maverick, and i just use a normal adjustable elbow. to be exact its a smoke colored 32* elbow. it holds on really tight if you use a screwdriver to tighten it, and hold well finger tight too.

i actually just used mine all day today, because SCP didn't like my X-valve bouncing :(, and yet they let the electros go as fast as they want. I was unstopable, and all the little kiddies wanted to be on my team :).

tip: if your using a gravity feed hopper, cut down the feed tube on it so it sits lower in your elbow. it really cuts down on your profile.

hmmm...I wonder why it wont fit :cry: , im using a 40rd pocket hopper from WevoPaintball. I think its Brass Eagle. Im used to ULE body's so maybe i have the elbow wrong...but isnt the big end for the hopper and lil end for the marker? Thanks...again :hail:

Huskie_American
10-22-2005, 11:37 PM
ummm...after looking at tracers online...this looks different?

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/31000/PUMP.jpg

redrynn
10-23-2005, 12:07 AM
Hi...you have a PMI trracer..notice the M-16/Lonestar grip...the newer trracers/mavericks (ACI) have the eurogrip..just one difference, I also i have an older trracer and i can tell you without a doubt you need a 1" elbow...these are also the elbows you need for sheridans...you can find them on ebay...(Im having 5 shipped as we speak.. :) the sellers ebay ID is sugarstump not sure if he has anymore but id email him...or I think palmers will sell them...Hope this clears everything up :D

ummm...after looking at tracers online...this looks different?

http://www.jayloo.com/files/pics/31000/PUMP.jpg

Huskie_American
10-23-2005, 12:49 AM
Hi...you have a PMI trracer..notice the M-16/Lonestar grip...the newer trracers/mavericks (ACI) have the eurogrip..just one difference, I also i have an older trracer and i can tell you without a doubt you need a 1" elbow...these are also the elbows you need for sheridans...you can find them on ebay...(Im having 5 shipped as we speak.. :) the sellers ebay ID is sugarstump not sure if he has anymore but id email him...or I think palmers will sell them...Hope this clears everything up :D

thank you very much...i will email him, if hes sold out, do you think you might be willing to sell one :dance:

redrynn
10-23-2005, 12:05 PM
I should be able to part with one if he is sold out...PM me

thank you very much...i will email him, if hes sold out, do you think you might be willing to sell one :dance: