PDA

View Full Version : ULT kit and phantoms.

wanna-b-ballin'
10-22-2005, 11:00 PM
yeah, weird title.

alright, so after not being able to use my mag today because the trigger is reactive, i think i want a ULT kit. if i tune it right, it will make my trigger lighter and get rid of the bounce right?

since i couldn't use my mag, i used my Maverick pump. i love playing pump more than ever now, and i used a kids phantom for a game and fell in love. so smooth, quiet, and i love it.
i know someone on here is a phantom dealer, and they had great prices. i know about WWA and CCI. i think there was someone on here that had better prices than anybody else, maybe it was WWA i dunno.
where is the cheapest place to buy new phantoms?

thanks.

Huskie_American
10-22-2005, 11:19 PM
yeah, weird title.

alright, so after not being able to use my mag today because the trigger is reactive, i think i want a ULT kit. if i tune it right, it will make my trigger lighter and get rid of the bounce right?

since i couldn't use my mag, i used my Maverick pump. i love playing pump more than ever now, and i used a kids phantom for a game and fell in love. so smooth, quiet, and i love it.
i know someone on here is a phantom dealer, and they had great prices. i know about WWA and CCI. i think there was someone on here that had better prices than anybody else, maybe it was WWA i dunno.
where is the cheapest place to buy new phantoms?

thanks.

I think www.wevopaintball.com is the cheapest, it looks cheap...but adds up quick :clap:

etjoyride
10-22-2005, 11:56 PM
ya, wevo's the best and i think the cheapest for phantoms. Also you sohuld take a look at www.stockclasspaintball.com. and i do believe wevo gives a discount if your a member there.

Oldest Sage
10-23-2005, 05:09 AM
WEVO's the way to go. A Mag and a Phontom, what else could a PBer need?

Maggot6
10-23-2005, 07:49 AM
I fourth(fifth? Third?) Wevo.

Chronobreak
10-23-2005, 08:41 AM
il throw in a vote for WWA

whitewolfairsmithing.com

:ninja:

aovboy
10-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Wevo is the man. :headbang:

And I'll say that my ULT Mag still has crazy reactivity...super light pull too, but that trigger will bounce all over.

slade
10-23-2005, 11:47 AM
WEVO's the way to go. A Mag and a Phontom, what else could a PBer need?
a lot? :rolleyes:

And I'll say that my ULT Mag still has crazy reactivity...super light pull too, but that trigger will bounce all over.
not necessarily. play with the shims, input pressure, and torque on the rear grip frame screw.

also, look into action markers pumps. a friend had two at the field yesterday, and they have a really smooth pump stroke (a lot better than his phantom). ive heard good things about CCM too.

peewee
10-23-2005, 01:06 PM
WWA has always done the best for me. Last gun I bought was a silver/green acidwash SC with an extra rh gravity breech. Less than $275. Get price quotas from both WWA & wevo for the same gun then decide.

wanna-b-ballin'
10-23-2005, 02:57 PM
okay, so it sounds like wevo and WWA are the places to go for phantoms.

but can more people answer about the ULT?
the closest speedball to me is great, but the refs dont like my trigger bounce. i want to get rid of the bounce now.

i dont want to change input pressure, as i dont want to buy an adjustable tank, and dont have anywhere to mount a regulator on my gun.

wevo
10-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Let me know if you need a quote and I'll hook you up. I also have a large number of custom colored acid washed Phantoms in stock now plus I stock all CCI Phantom parts and accessories plus a large number of aftermarket Phantom goodness.

-wevo (Ryan)

Arstron
10-23-2005, 05:43 PM
A ULT kit tuned right should cut the bounce down alot. A ULT with 3 shims in that valve should get rid of bounce completly on a RT rail. With a classic rail im not sure about, but you will need less shims. Atleast that was how I had my ULT kit setup in that valve for very little bounce.

psychowarden
10-23-2005, 10:30 PM
I have noticed that alot of Magowners get a Phantom, and alot of Phantom owners get Mags...Im a perfect example, I have owned a Phantom for a little over a year, and a Mag for a little over a week :D

zorrotmm
10-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes, a ULT with few shims can get rid of the bounce.

yingyang
10-26-2005, 07:02 AM
WWA if you want a good price and a free check valve, wevo if you want super quick shipping!

peewee
10-26-2005, 07:54 AM
Thats very true about wevo's shipping. Everything I have bought from him got here in less than a week. Joe takes a long time sometimes.

Bear_Claw
10-26-2005, 04:58 PM
YEah a mag and a Phantom would be perfect. I kinda regret getting rid of my mag shoulda got rid of the tippy instead LOL.