PDA

View Full Version : TAG Eyes for the Dm4

rkjunior303
10-24-2005, 01:56 PM
Anyone know if these see through paint better, too?

we've been hit with some bad paint lately and been getting tons of breaks, even with a .692... My eyes haven't been able to keep up with it....

Any thoughs?

Skoad
10-24-2005, 03:24 PM
huh? You don't want your eyes to see through paint.

Also, eyes have nothing to do with barrel breaks or bad paint.

rkjunior303
10-24-2005, 03:28 PM
i know this. that's not what i was saying.

we've had some real bad paint lately.. LOTS of barrel breaks and chops (I just think it was breaking in the breech). Lately my DM4 can't even get through a single break without freaking out and putting the eyes in bypass. My old eyes weren't too bad but this new set that Caz put in, they're lucky to see through one. Maybe just bad luck? who knows. I'm talking about seeing through BREAKS not actual paint..

Skoad
10-24-2005, 06:21 PM
Ah, i see little misunderstood there.

As far as I know TAG eyes don't help seeing through breaks...but they could I haven't really looked into it because my DM4 eyes have been fine. I'd go check dm4 forum over at pbnation, I can't because search is off like 20 hours a day.

Any kind of paint breaking problem has been my Halo's fault or the paint itself.

rkjunior303
10-24-2005, 08:14 PM
I KNOW it's the paint's fault and I know it's not the gun's fault. I'm just trying to see how well the eyes see through broken paint in the breech.

SCpoloRicker
10-24-2005, 09:00 PM
I have not noticed that my Pred II TAG boards deal with breaks better than other dual-beam systems. Better than single, yes.

UTDragun
10-26-2005, 07:55 AM
if your looking for a pair of blue ones, ive got some never opened, still in the package