PDA

View Full Version : AGD and PTP Warp Feed differences.

SuperOrangeTicTac
12-08-2001, 09:16 AM
Well, for xmas, i asked my mom to get a Black AGD warp. They were out of black, so then clear. Then pbgear was out of agd, so she got a PTP one, but in clear (bah! even though they still had black PTP ones) Anywho, since tom has just released these fade and frosted warp's and warp bodies, would it be possible for me to buy one of the AGD warp feed bodies (so i can get the color i really want) and modify it for a PTP warp? or would it just be better for me to trade my PTP one for an AGD one, or just sell it and get an AGD one? I dont want to offend my mom by trading it or selling it, so i just want to get a new body.

Xzion
12-08-2001, 11:31 AM
The only real differences between the AGD and the PTP warp feeds, are the AGD ones come standard with all the mounting equipemnt likely needed for use on an AGD marker, and has an internal vibration sensor that activates the warp with each shot, where as the PTP Warp Feeds have all the parts likely needed to mount the warp on just about any marker on the market, and they have an external vibration sensor mounted in the mounting bracket which plugs into the back of the warp, it also comes with a two piece mounting bracket for the warp, which allows for more range of motion when it comes to adjusting where the warp sits. With that, id imagine you could swap bodies, I could check on my warp feed, but I dun feel like tearing it all apart at the moment, plus, its not with me at the moment... I know all of the drive parts can be changed and the boards, im just not sure if the drive motor is fixed into the body or not, id have to check and look one of these days :D

Russ
12-08-2001, 04:40 PM
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=11880&highlight=Warp+and+feed

SuperOrangeTicTac
12-08-2001, 05:12 PM
ok, thanks for the tip, EVEN THOUGH THAT THREAD DIDNT ANSWER MY QUESTION

MAYBE I DIDNT MAKE THIS TOO CLEAR, MMKAY?

COULD I USE ONE OF THE NEW AGD BODIES ON MY PTP.

got it?