PDA

View Full Version : Leaking Pro Classic

7Infamous7
10-25-2005, 05:34 AM
Ive just gassed my brand new pro classic which i bought about a month ago and it started leaking air, i used one of thoses 4oz disposable tanks. i screwed the tank in but as soon as i did it it started leaking air from asa, the part of the valve where the hose screwes into and i think from where the hose connects into the asa. it had teflon tape on the elbows of the hosebut there wasnt alot on there. Ive taken the valve apart once all ive done is unscrewed it and then screwed it back up, not fiddled around with anything, could it be something to do with that?? ive put plenty of teflon tape on all the gas fittings but i dont know if this will work as i dont know when i can next test it. i managed to fire of 2 shots before it started leaking violently but those 2 shots where like farts. I dont know much about automags as this is my first one but i dont think that it was anything to do with the valve as it wouldnt of fired would it ??

Cheers

Ben

athomas
10-25-2005, 07:39 AM
You should only need a wrap or 2 of teflon tape. If it is leaking from a fitting, then its has nothing to do with the valve.

Check your tank oring.

Farting of the mag is most likely caused by the velocity being too low. Turn it up a bit.