PDA

View Full Version : Now this will be useful

BigEvil
10-25-2005, 09:37 AM
Wicked Air Sportz Enforcer (http://wickedairsports.com/development.php)

http://wickedairsports.com/images/enforcer1.jpg

FSU_Paintball
10-25-2005, 10:03 AM
...that is, "this will be useful" as long as it's more accurate than the BPS counters on his old WAS boards :D

shartley
10-25-2005, 10:12 AM
Yes, as long as it takes an average of a set number of shots VS the quickest time between any two shots in a string. But this shows that no matter how much you hate something (such as WAS’s proclaimed distain for ramping) if you look hard enough you can still find a way to make money off of it. ;)

SlartyBartFast
10-25-2005, 10:50 AM
When the PSP announced that "ramping" would be allowed, we were outraged.

:rofl:

We have dropped several manufacturers and turned down a few pro teams who wanted boards from us because we refuse to support cheating. We're tired of the cheating.

:wow:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where have all those deleted AO vs. WAS threads gone? :cry:

I guess they're tired of the cheating because now everyone is doing it and WAS boards don't have that advantage anymore. ;)

BigEvil
10-25-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah those are classic statements.

However, realize that paintball is a business... ramping sells... and I bet ramping-measuring tools will too :)

Army
10-25-2005, 04:45 PM
Anybody have an opinion, or the actual truth about this.....or are we subjected to more of Drew's wisdoms, sayings, and claims from beyond?

Every PSP event has had at least one (if not 5 or more) players knocked unconcious. This information is not readily available from the PSP, but you can get this information yourself using several methods. One, look at the on-line forums. You will find numerous posts about players being "knocked out" at PSP events, as well as during practice. Another method is to contact the paramedics service that was used at each event and ask for a copy of their log book containing treatments given at the events. This is public information. This information will be presented to the ASTM committee in November. Some manufacturers want ramping to be ASTM certified, thus protecting themselves from gross negligence lawsuits WHEN someone is killed. "It is just a matter of time before that happens", this is something that medical professionals are warning the public about.

SlartyBartFast
10-25-2005, 05:17 PM
Anybody have an opinion, or the actual truth about this.....or are we subjected to more of Drew's wisdoms, sayings, and claims from beyond?

Well, he's right in that it's public information that could be easily verified.

I just find it amusing he's done a complete 180 degree spin and is now on the side crying out about the dangers of ramping.

JoshK
10-25-2005, 05:54 PM
I really like it. As long as it works as well as said I would really like to get one.

Only two weeks of working my butt off to get one. :rolleyes: :)

atm743
10-25-2005, 05:56 PM
look at this vid

http://www.wickedairsportz.net/videos/enforcer.mpg

cdacda13
10-25-2005, 07:33 PM
Too bad Jim Drew no longer owns/runs WAS.

hobbesTZ
10-25-2005, 09:02 PM
I guess they're tired of the cheating because now everyone is doing it and WAS boards don't have that advantage anymore. ;)[/QUOTE]

The Was software with all the ramping modes have been out for awhile now.