PDA

View Full Version : converting my rt to xmag. or emag

joelluv12
10-25-2005, 04:46 PM
hi all,
I'm new to this actually, my bro left me his old rt mag, and it has some custom features to it that I do not want to lose, however I want to speed it up, and make it full automatic. I'm assuming I need to get a x-valve, but what other parts will I need.
any suggestions

thank you

darrickws
10-25-2005, 05:26 PM
X-valve is same as RT only lighter, due to it being made from aluminum instead of steel.

counterstrike53
10-25-2005, 05:31 PM
the x valve will not give you full auto.

Coralis
10-25-2005, 10:00 PM
you just need to get used to the trigger and learn how to sweet spot the trigger so that it bounces , or get a tank with and adjustable out pressure and turn it up to about 950 psi then it will rip like crazy. If that is a original RT you cant put an Xvalve on it.

SpitFire1299
10-26-2005, 02:00 AM
Im confused.. do you have an RT-Pro? or a classic RT?

If you have an rt-pro, you need to get "emag lowers" and an emag .712 on/off pin in a stock on/off assembly. Emag lowers=Rail, sear pin, battery, and trigger frame. :)

you cant make a classic rt into an emag. You cant make either into an xmag.

Evil1
10-27-2005, 12:12 AM
You might be able to put emag lowers on a classic rt. All you would have to do is drill the field strip screw hole on the back of the grip big enough to accept the banjo bolt on the classic rt. I could be wrong, but that should work right? You would just have to get rid of that hard line also and the front grip.