PDA

View Full Version : What kind of mag is this?

Carbon Blue
10-25-2005, 09:18 PM
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=31546

Correct me if Iam wrong but this is the first classic rt mag with an intelliframe correct?

I notice that the valve says RT on it and that it is in deep black as opposed to the valve that said (retro valve) on it. I dont believe ive seen this type of "rt" valve before, is this valve still classified as a "retro valve"

ULT acceptable valves had a dual quad oring correct? Can this accept the ULT?

I noticed that his airline is a hardline and that it DOES NOT route to the valve like all the other mag valves that I have seen but instead it seems to be routed into the rail instead, is this normal? If i decide to run this valve with the traditional air fitting on the side just like all the other valves would this be possible?

thanks for any info :)

Coralis
10-25-2005, 09:40 PM
Correct me if Iam wrong but this is the first classic rt mag with an intelliframe correct?
+ Yep thats what it looks like

I notice that the valve says RT on it and that it is in deep black as opposed to the valve that said (retro valve) on it. I dont believe ive seen this type of "rt" valve before, is this valve still classified as a "retro valve"
+ No this valve will only work in a RT "classic" the retro valve was drop in upgrade for people shooting automags and minimags etc.

+ Pull out the existing on/off valve if it has two orings in the bottom it can use a ULT, I'm not 100% sure on this though perhaps someone else can confirm this before you order a ULT

I noticed that his airline is a hardline and that it DOES NOT route to the valve like all the other mag valves that I have seen but instead it seems to be routed into the rail instead, is this normal? If i decide to run this valve with the traditional air fitting on the side just like all the other valves would this be possible?
+ The airline runs to the body which feed the air up into the valve via the banjo bolt(http://store.airgun.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=catalog.prodInfo&productID=444&categoryID=101 ) which looks similar to the field strip screw from the automag and also holds the valve to the rail.

eric_503
10-26-2005, 03:46 PM
its an rt with a reverse valve and intelliframe and hardline

athomas
10-27-2005, 10:49 AM
http://www.jayloo.com/photo_gallery/show_pic.html?pIMAGE_ID=31546

thanks for any info :)

This is a classic RT with intelliframe

This is a retro valve but will only fit the Classic RT bodies and rail.

This valve will not accept the ULT. It only utilizes a single oring in the on-off top.

You cannot run a traditional airline to the side of the valve. The air intake is on the bottom of the valve and is only accessible through the bottom via the rail and banjo bolt.

joelluv12
10-27-2005, 01:40 PM
could this body take a x-valve, and the e triger frame, to be made full auto, or shoot alot faster

eric_503
10-27-2005, 08:03 PM
i take it you would need the reverse x valve and i wouldnt go with the e frame from a spyder if you have an adjustable tank use that turn it up to about 900 psi you should get alot of bounce which will make it faster and to my understanding the retro valve and xvalve are basicly the same thing