PDA

View Full Version : mag intelliframe

jawilliams2005
10-26-2005, 04:11 PM
can anyone tell me much about the agd intelliframe? how's the trigger pull... etc. also is it even useful to hook it up to my halo since it's already sound activated :cheers:

93civiccpe
10-26-2005, 04:16 PM
The AGD Intelliframe is a MECHANICAL trigger frame. It was designed in the days of pre-forcefed hoppers so that instead of having an eye watch the stack of balls, it would automatically spin the propellers inside the revvy hopper every time you pulled the trigger. It was accomplished by putting a microswitch inside the intelliframe and running the eye-wires from the revvy down inside the triggerframe. The intelliframe is one of the best mech trigger frames out for the mag, but NO you would not need to worry about wiring it up. With a forcefed reloader b you will be fine. If you are looking for a new mech frame, I would advise you to look in the dealers section of the B/S/T forum as there are 2 really nice mech frames being made by other venders... the 90 degree frame by rogue and the new mech ultimate frame by coolhand.

jawilliams2005
10-26-2005, 11:36 PM
The AGD Intelliframe is a MECHANICAL trigger frame. It was designed in the days of pre-forcefed hoppers so that instead of having an eye watch the stack of balls, it would automatically spin the propellers inside the revvy hopper every time you pulled the trigger. It was accomplished by putting a microswitch inside the intelliframe and running the eye-wires from the revvy down inside the triggerframe. The intelliframe is one of the best mech trigger frames out for the mag, but NO you would not need to worry about wiring it up. With a forcefed reloader b you will be fine. If you are looking for a new mech frame, I would advise you to look in the dealers section of the B/S/T forum as there are 2 really nice mech frames being made by other venders... the 90 degree frame by rogue and the new mech ultimate frame by coolhand.

is the trigger pull adjustable, or is it already pretty short? i've heard you need a different trigger pull kit to make it really sweet. thanks, joey

Vex
10-27-2005, 05:49 AM
The different trigger pull kit that you've heard about is the ULT (Ultimate Lightweight Trigger) It is a replacement for the stock On/Off on the X-Valve. It will drop your trigger pull from pounds to ounces.

And yes, it is sweet.

Pacifist_Farmer
10-27-2005, 07:08 AM
as mentioned above, the trigger pull in a mag doesn't so much depend on the frame, this applies to the mechanical ones

intelliframe, y-grip, z-grip, single trigger all will have essentially the same trigger pull since it depends on your on/off assembly.

for instance on my classic valve and RT, my z-grip and my intelliframe feel almost exactly the same, and the double trigger advantage makes them slightly lighter than the single trigger frame.