PDA

View Full Version : You ever wonder?

behemoth
10-27-2005, 06:56 PM
If you're making a mistake, when you're trading with someone (via ebay, AO, PBN, etc) and you cant read what they write, and when THEY ask YOU questions about THEIR gear...

:confused: :( :mad:

BD_Paintball
10-27-2005, 07:16 PM
i would say yes to that question. if they dont know about their own stuff how do you know you are getting what they say is on the gun or software that is on the gun. also if they dont know what they are talking about their might be something wrong with the gun that they dont know about b/c they are noobs with their own stuff. i always question myself if i trade with somone who doesnot know about their own stuff.

behemoth
10-27-2005, 07:26 PM
i would say yes to that question. if they dont know about their own stuff how do you know you are getting what they say is on the gun or software that is on the gun. also if they dont know what they are talking about their might be something wrong with the gun that they dont know about b/c they are noobs with their own stuff. i always question myself if i trade with somone who doesnot know about their own stuff.

I'm glad my feedback is reputable enough that people are willing to ship first.

You've dealt with me BD, you know how i do :p

SCpoloRicker
10-28-2005, 06:32 PM
3rd party.