PDA

View Full Version : Want some more of it...

SNDavidson
10-27-2005, 08:46 PM
I love what AGD has given me so far in regards to my current ule mag (rogue). I need them to do something, I hope they're doing something, but in all reality I know they aren't. I just hate the idea of them going quietly into the night like this. I know there's been too much crap tossed around about the pneu frame, but honestly, that's all that's kept me going as far as seeing a future in this marker. Granted it will always be a solid (understatement) option, I forsee a lackluster future pending something new. So, what I'm getting at is, AGD will need a new marker in the next year or so. I haven't completely lost faith in our future, which should tell AGD that it's time.

WARPED1
10-28-2005, 04:44 PM
I said in someones post like this, that AGD must be going under finally. But Tom Kaye himself replied in the thread and said somethings were cooking, they're just biding thier time, so have patience grasshopper.............

JoshK
10-28-2005, 05:11 PM
I said in someones post like this, that AGD must be going under finally. But Tom Kaye himself replied in the thread and said somethings were cooking, they're just biding thier time, so have patience grasshopper.............

You realize that post Tom made completled my week? I really wasn't planning on getting anything new from AGD, or didn't really care. But those few words from him restored my hope...

I'm bored.

Automaggot68
10-28-2005, 05:13 PM

I'd like to see that thread, becuase I don't ever remember him saying that.

JoshK
10-28-2005, 05:18 PM
I'll try and find it for you.

Guys,

Remember, I still own the company, Zupe just owns the inventory. He is not an internet guy and for that reason is not likely to post here. As you have seen I am still here every day lurking and posting when appropriate.

If something is going to happen to AGD it will be because of me and I am working on it. Dave is keeping the pot simmering while I do.

Thanks

AGD

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1998299#post1998299

Or atleast that is the one I'm thinking about.

Automaggot68
10-28-2005, 05:19 PM
Thanks josh!

SCpoloRicker
10-28-2005, 06:16 PM
"Are you the Matrix?"

WARPED1
10-28-2005, 06:39 PM
I'll try and find it for you.

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1998299#post1998299

Or atleast that is the one I'm thinking about.
That's the one! I was a doubter, thought for sure AGD was finally kaput, but those few words from TK restored my faith. I still don't care for mags in thier current state, but I'm excited to see a new gun from AGD!

JoshK
10-28-2005, 06:45 PM
"Are you the Matrix?"

Yes. No problem Derek.