PDA

View Full Version : best place to pick up a lapco barrel

hardr0ck68
10-28-2005, 12:46 AM
im lookin for a bigshot 12inch aluminum barrel.

I have been thinking that i want to try a one peice, short (8-12"), barrel with only a little porting. I figure i should see a verloity increase over the standard over ported 2 peice barrel, and a weight decress over stainless backs. Yes, i have been playing for years, i know 300 fps is legal velocity, but a velocity increase with all other factors the same = more shots per bottle.

If it works i plan on picking up all sizes of lapco barrels to make my own "kit."

So yeah action village has them for $47 or so, anyone know any place better?

Automaggot68
10-28-2005, 01:25 AM
im lookin for a bigshot 12inch aluminum barrel.

I have been thinking that i want to try a one peice, short (8-12"), barrel with only a little porting. I figure i should see a verloity increase over the standard over ported 2 peice barrel, and a weight decress over stainless backs. Yes, i have been playing for years, i know 300 fps is legal velocity, but a velocity increase with all other factors the same = more shots per bottle.

If it works i plan on picking up all sizes of lapco barrels to make my own "kit."

So yeah action village has them for $47 or so, anyone know any place better?

300 is the Maximum limit, and I've never played at a field that allowed you to shoot over 280-285fps.

Try the BST forum.

hardr0ck68
10-28-2005, 01:40 AM
300 is the Maximum limit, and I've never played at a field that allowed you to shoot over 280-285fps.

Try the BST forum.

ok so when i said
"Yes, i have been playing for years, i know 300 fps is legal velocity, but a velocity increase with all other factors the same = more shots per bottle."

you must have read "hardr0ck68 is a complete noob who wants a crappy rec ball barrel, geez i bet this guy has never been to IAO or played in the muddy gras open"

thanks for the inlightining responce.

Automaggot68
10-28-2005, 01:42 AM
ok so when i said
"Yes, i have been playing for years, i know 300 fps is legal velocity, but a velocity increase with all other factors the same = more shots per bottle."

you must have read "hardr0ck68 is a complete noob who wants a crappy rec ball barrel, geez i bet this guy has never been to IAO or played in the muddy gras open"

thanks for the inlightining responce.

You forgot to add that he can't seem find a barrel. ;)

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings miss ma'am :rolleyes: ;)

enlightening*
response*

hardr0ck68
10-28-2005, 03:13 AM
You forgot to add that he can't seem find a barrel. ;)

Nope i found one, "So yeah action village has them for $47 or so, anyone know any place better?" as i origionally stated, i am looking to save a buck is all.

I didn't mean to hurt your feelings miss ma'am :rolleyes: ;)
No need to appologise, just read before you post whore. Maybe with some more time you can figure out how to work the interweb.

enlightening*
response* Yep, i dont spell so good; and i dont care; my degree says i am good enough by Oswego's standards. So now, unless you can find me this barrel cheaper please find another thread to troll around in.

Automaggot68
10-28-2005, 03:22 AM
Nope i found one, "So yeah action village has them for $47 or so, anyone know any place better?" as i origionally stated, i am looking to save a buck is all.

THE BST FORUM WOULD BE A GOOD START.
Its just that I thought an experienced tourney player such as yourself could find it all on their own, after all, you are no noob.
I'll be sure to go and edit my post where I called yout th-oh...thats right.

No need to appologise, just read before you post whore. Maybe with some more time you can figure out how to work the interweb.

Oh no worries!
I'll let you know how my intertron adventures turn out!

Marchborne
10-28-2005, 10:29 AM
Well, I hate to break up the intellectual debate here, but HardRock, you should try www.wevopaintball.com, they sell lots of stock-class and pump-related products, and have a kit with all three sizes of the lapco barrels.

/Back to our regularly-scheduled bickering. :rolleyes:

neppo1345
10-28-2005, 11:15 AM
Bar Tender: looks like theres 'bout to be a brawl...playing anything good....?

Chirs Farley: HELL YEAH, ROLLIN STONES STREET FIGHTEN MAN.....GEEEEE SEVOOOON!

Bar Tender: You just hit G 8...

/*Brawl Breaks out
*music in background: "If you like Pina Coladas, Getting Caught in the Rain....etc etc"

- Dirty Work

I love you guys

Cire
10-28-2005, 11:42 AM
County Paintball (http://www.countypaintball.com/product_description.asp?item=1639)

I know only a dollar less but it is cheaper. :cheers:

Good place to order from, never had any problems.

AcemanPB
10-28-2005, 12:18 PM
I have a 12" twist-lock bigshot I'd be willing to sell.

hardr0ck68
10-28-2005, 01:08 PM
thanks for the USEFUL responses guys! So far county is lookin good.

EDIT:: oops, county only has stainless bigshots in twistlock. Im looking specifically for aluminum. Thanks anyhow!

Anyone else have any ideas?