PDA

View Full Version : Sometimes, you just want to beat someone (venting...)

breg
10-28-2005, 01:57 AM
Yeah, it's been a rough couple of weeks. The tooper came when our neighbor's dogs got loose again, and attacked our goat, and managed to maul her leg.. Now she has a massive infection despite antibiotics and 2x daily wound flushes.
The thing is that this is the third year in a row that his dogs have attacked animals on our peoperty. once, they killed about 30 chickens, and the other time they chased another goat around but were run off by my sister before they could do any damage. I'll tell you, the sound that the goat made before I could get he dogs off of her... I don't really want to hear it twice. This all happened about 1200 am so I was upstairs almost asleep.
Appearantly this douche feeds his dogs raw meat (to include deer). That is just wrong. Why in the nine hells would anyone do that to a dog? Thank god, we actually managed to shoot one of them. I know that it sounds cruel, but we feel that it was only a matter of time before they got ahold of a kid. These dogs, I do not know what breed they were. But, i was told that they are a russian dog bred to hunt bears. I don't even know if that is accurate, but well, it's what I was told.
There are just times when you really want to beat some one.
The worst part is that he lies to dog wardens, was told to get rid of his dogs, insted he bred them, I just want him to move off the mountain. No one out here lieks him, he lies to everybody. Hell, when our dog got loose and wandered off, he wen the opposite direction, and that rat bastard told me three different stories ranging from "I don't know" To "I saw him" to "My dog were barking and chased something up over the ridge." I can't figure out why he would not just say that he never saw our dog when he got loose.
Sorry, i just needed to rant. Thanks.

Automaggot68
10-28-2005, 02:23 AM
I don't blame you a bit.
Sorry to hear about your misfortune, and best of luck to you with The chillin's avoiding said dogs.

mcdkid
10-28-2005, 03:20 PM
Sounds like an Akita, but they are not from Russia, mostly Asia.
They were used to fend off bears, and anything around that size. when i was little my partents got one, and he was the best dog/guardian ever, he did attack a man that was in our yard where i was playing(jogger i think, but still to close to me).

here is what they look like-
http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/breedinformation/working/images/akita.jpg

breg
10-28-2005, 05:38 PM
No, they were much darker, i almost want to say that the had curly fur.

Update we had to put the goat down today. poor thing.

onedude36
10-28-2005, 06:35 PM
that sucks.

let him know when the dogs are on your property they will be shot. And follow through.

yea, mkk bye.

PyRo
10-28-2005, 06:40 PM
They were used to fend off bears, and anything around that size. when i was little my partents got one, and he was the best dog/guardian ever, he did attack a man that was in our yard where i was playing(jogger i think, but still to close to me).

http://www.westminsterkennelclub.org/breedinformation/working/images/akita.jpg
My friend has one of those and his is dark grey, they come in differant colors. The easiest way to identify them are they're pretty big and the curved tail. The thing will bark and growl like it wants to tear you apart. Take a step towrds it and it turns tail and runs about 20ft away, turns around and starts barking again.

If the dog is attacking your animals call the police they should be able to send animal control there to take the dogs. That or shoot them.

punkncat
10-28-2005, 07:54 PM
Any animal that attacks livestock can be shot.

I would suggest you go and buy a few gallons of antifreeze. Let the (explicative) drink some of that and send them home. Their kidneys will fail and they will die a slow agonizing death.

I know because some jerk off here in the neighborhood with a thing against cats has done it to two of mine.

mcdkid
10-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Akitas do range in color/fur type, but are all about the same size (mine was black and had somewhat curly hair). Hell, when i was 5, this dog was big enough to carry me. some even use them to lead sled dogs, seeing as they usually comand respect from other dogs.

supersniperII
10-28-2005, 10:03 PM
we've had problems like this multiple times before from the same person. He had a german shepard that would come over and eat chickens, we brought him back to the owners house tied him up and left a note on the porch telling him to controll his animal, we did this multiple times and eventually the chicken owner shot him :shooting:
Now we've got a problem with a wigger kid that moved here with his grandma because supposedly his parents hate him and dont love him and other stuff like that. His grandma gave him an old Ford Courrier, he started to pimp it out but stoped and left it like tree different shades of brown and white, tarp over the bed and an orange blinking light on top, it looks retarted, he and all his friends would race around the dirt road and do stupid stuff. he's sort of set straight now.

fcpchop
10-28-2005, 10:18 PM

Hey I used to have an Akita. She was grey and white. Awesome dog, I loved her she was a great guardian and tons of fun to play with.

CKY_Alliance
10-28-2005, 11:19 PM
Maybe its a weimaraner, they where bred to hunt bears and place of orgin is germany they are big hyper dogs, i have a weimaraner mixed with rot whiler (sp) hes a good dog though took a while to calm him down,they are pretty territorial though but overall friendly here is a link with a picture, they are generally grey (also known as the "grey ghost") but i belive thye can be brown as well and other colors but here ya go http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weimaraner

but i know what you mean ive been wanting to kick someone in the face all week....dont know why just seems right.

wanna-b-ballin'
10-28-2005, 11:19 PM
dont get me wrong, but i love animals.

sounds like this guy doesn't care what his dogs do to other peoples animals. if you manage to shoot his other dog, do him a favor and throw it up on his roof.

Maggot6
10-29-2005, 06:17 PM
I've been attacked on my bike only once by some dogs on my road. We live in the country, so they roam freely quite a bit. I sorta made a self vow that if the dogs are on my property ever again, they wont come off in good shape, or in any shape..

Seriously, I hate owners of the dogs that attack everything, get into garbage etc and DON'T keep them on leashes.......I mean, I'm a bit bigger so I didn't get hurt seeing as I kicked the dog in the nose as hard as I could, and then both ran away but I mean, there are a few 2-5 year olds across my street that could be alot less fortunate...

Glickman
10-29-2005, 06:19 PM
Any animal that attacks livestock can be shot.

I would suggest you go and buy a few gallons of antifreeze. Let the (explicative) drink some of that and send them home. Their kidneys will fail and they will die a slow agonizing death.

I know because some jerk off here in the neighborhood with a thing against cats has done it to two of mine.

I wouldnt do anything to the dog, dogs are awsome. its humans that need to be shot

Jonneh
10-29-2005, 07:19 PM
I wouldnt do anything to the dog, dogs are awsome. its humans that need to be shotThat is a logically retarded statement, if dogs are so great how come they havn't invented guns, humans have. I bet a dog couldn't even use a gun, stupid dogs.

Kai
10-29-2005, 07:35 PM
That is a logically retarded statement, if dogs are so great how come they havn't invented guns, humans have. I bet a dog couldn't even use a gun, stupid dogs.

Checkmate!

B.A.M.
10-29-2005, 07:43 PM
That is a logically retarded statement, if dogs are so great how come they havn't invented guns, humans have. I bet a dog couldn't even use a gun, stupid dogs.
ya i bet those dogs cant even speak. :tard:

Glickman
10-29-2005, 07:55 PM

but dogs dont use nuclear arms. You can't hug your children with nuclear arms.

ill second Kai's checkmate :cheers: :rofl:

anomoly40
10-29-2005, 11:42 PM
If the dogs get on your property, shoot them. Then either leave the dog where it lay, or take it and drop it off at his house. If it happens again, repeat. After about 6 or 7 dogs it'll get expensive to him too, and maybe he'll do something about it. If he calls the cops, show them where the dog was at when it was shot and tell them you have warned him several times.

CKY_Alliance
10-30-2005, 12:39 AM
funny thing is you can serve more/as much time for killing an animal then for killing a human.AHHH gotta love the legal system.

Maggot6
10-30-2005, 08:26 PM
Really? So if your saying a dog bites my leg, and I take out a gun and shoot it, I'll get the same consequences as if a little boy bit my leg, and I shot him too :tard:

Ouch....

Maksimus54
10-30-2005, 08:45 PM
Stupid little boys. I would shoot them for disrespecting me. As for the dog issue I don't really believe the dogs are entirely at fault, but seeing as the owner takes absolutely no responsiblitly you have little other choice than to protect yourself, family, livestock, and others and open fire on his animals.

breg
11-01-2005, 09:18 PM
Yeah, i know. it's not the dog's fault that their master fed them raw meat. Hell, we heard that he even fed them raw deer meat. But, yes one of the dogs did get shot, and we put it on the edge of our property.
This is actually the thrid year that his dogs have gotten to our animals. One year they killed about thirty chickens, then the next year they ran down one of the goats, but thye were chased off before they could do any damage. Then there was last week.
He was actually ordered to have the dogs destroyed, but instead he got them bred. I really can't go into all of the details that we have with this dude, but there are many.

bofh
11-01-2005, 09:41 PM
Good fences make good neighbors?

geekwarrior
11-01-2005, 10:11 PM
In CA were allowed to shoot dogs if they attack livestock..

we had that problem...some wild dogs were attacking/killing my bosses sheep. So we got up real early and waited with a shotgun....sure enough two dogs came.....started chasing the sheep...we blocked the way they came in and when they came running i blasted one at about 10 feet(dont realize how loud a shotgun is till you shoot one at the crack of dawn in a semi-residential area)...about tore him in half.....the other dog got so scared he pissed all over him self and climbed(not jumped) a 5 ft fence. There was a tag on the dog, so we brought him to the owners house, dumped him on the porch with a note....

May sound cruel, but dogs are worse than wolves when they are left to run wild....