PDA

View Full Version : How much do I need to run the NPPL circuit ?

Ramones 4ever
12-08-2001, 01:45 PM
Hello All !!!!

My Team and I just have this crazy idea. We want to play the whole NPPL circuit for 2003. I know we have planty of time to organize this project, but involves time and money, specially if you are foreign team. Probably we will have to move the States and spend the whole year over there.
Maybe we play the WPF or Pam Am Circuit too - it depends on money.
I just need some help, how much money do you guys think we are going to spend to play the Nppl circuit as 5 men Amateur B Team ? Would you mind describe the costs ?
If we have to move to the States where is the best place to move in.
Which advise would you give us ?

Thanks for help !!!!

P.S. Sorry for my English.

Dubstar112
12-08-2001, 01:50 PM
There really is no better state, because the events travel all over the place. However in the approaching winter months I am going to suspect more of the events will be held out side down south. Also, there is a large population of indoor tournaments in the winter months..:)

DrEvil
12-08-2001, 02:53 PM
Texas is good. its central to all 3 coasts and the winter isnt bad at all. But i dont know the tournaments are.

ben_JD
12-08-2001, 03:29 PM
Dallas, Texas is also good due to the fact that it is not far from any other major city (flight-time wise) and you have a major hub airport that flies direct to any other major city.

What you may want to study, though, is the impact on post-September 11th airport/airline security which may hinder you traveling with our equipment reliably.