PDA

View Full Version : My christmas present!!

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 02:34 PM
I was just looking through my moms closet to find some of my presents and i found them! OMG This is AWESOME

Bob Long Defiant- Signature Series- Orange Fade
Supa Slicks
Chaos chip
and stickies - installed

a 14in Boom stick
Stock barrel
4 squuegies

A WARP FEED! Red!
A 12 volt Rev- Red!
Speed Collar! with timer!
Wires from the warp to the Electronics of the gun

A New Centerflag 88/4500 Tank!

A KAPP DZ II in Chrome
A KAPP On-off adapter
A q-d nipple cover

Rase tank cover!

JT Proteus Mask!
JT Racing Bag!

Redz PAck!

3 Speed Pods

5 tubes of Dow 33 Grease

3 speed pods

Omg It was all put together and i couldnt put it down! I was like omg omg omg This IS THE SWEETEST thing ive ever seen.

WEll, just thought i'd let you guys know that this is going to be one Merry Christmas!

Have a Merry Christmas All!

Miscue
12-08-2001, 02:37 PM
I did the same thing you did... I found some new pairs of socks.

DrEvil
12-08-2001, 02:39 PM
hey mags own you, i noticed your in texas. where? I mean like the address and which closet would that be? Muwahahahahahahahahahahaa

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 02:39 PM
lol, ive been wanting a new gun for so long now. Like 3 years.

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 02:40 PM
Houston(kingwood) texas! in my mom's closet!

DrEvil
12-08-2001, 02:41 PM
is security very tight around there or will I need a code? hey and if you could just trace the outline of your house key that would be great too. thanks

Minimag4me
12-08-2001, 02:41 PM
good job ruining the suprise, and u my friend are spoiled(no offence intended but thats a lot of stuff my parents spend like 200 for me on christmas and thats a ton more you get) and all i get for christmas is a superbolt and money(i wish i had rich parents)

and Happy/Merry Christmas to all

paintballrulzs
12-08-2001, 02:43 PM
wow nice xmas gift here is mine:

redz pro pack with belt
dye boomstick (automah of course)
RT valve
and other small stuff

I think a mako frame too but not confirmed yet

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 02:44 PM
last year, i barely had christmas, becuase my dad lost his job, this year my dad is in a new booming buisness. This is the most ive ever gotten before in my life!

Minimag4me
12-08-2001, 02:47 PM
good for you i guess this made up for last year, im glad you dad got a good job

bornl33t
12-08-2001, 03:07 PM
my gift this year... the love of a single woman... What more can I ask for?

mitch
12-08-2001, 03:21 PM
my xmas present.
burton custom bindings
burton moto boots
maybe a harness.
not sure.
i just bought myself an rt so that was my christmas present to myself.
jewish/christian people got it the best.
my friend got 8 hannukah presents and still celebrate christmas.
damn i hate him he gest so many gifts.

Load SM5
12-08-2001, 03:21 PM
I'm going to call your mom and tell her. Maybe she'll return it all. HAHA!:D

irbodden
12-08-2001, 03:29 PM
I am sure there wasn't any stretching of the truth here at all ;]

It was just all sitting there and he counted it, and made a list. Measured the boomy.. etc.

ROFL, ;)

Minimag4me
12-08-2001, 03:30 PM
Load call his mom and tell her to give it to me

Ni cD
12-08-2001, 03:51 PM
I got a new set of The Lord of the Rings books. Go me. :)

Arman/XPM
12-08-2001, 03:57 PM
Here is what I bought for myself :)
I donot celebrate Christmas, but I have birthday coming up!

'01 STO Autococker Centerfeed
12v revvy
Pure Energy 48ci/3000psi
Air America Messiah reg
Chrome Grip Frame
etc...

mag59459
12-08-2001, 05:22 PM
did you mom just win the lottery? and she must have one hell of a closet.

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 05:31 PM
Well, it was well hidden, there was a box on the floor with the gear bag and mask and some stuff in it. Then i found a little box with the boomstick and some receits, then as i was leaving, i saw a box that said defiant and it was empty, when i pulled the cloths back I felt something and looked it at. Inside was was the Defiant and warp with everything on it. She must have gotten the paintball place to assemble it.

PaInTbALL zAcH
12-08-2001, 06:25 PM
My parents won't buy me paintball stuff. Im getting a digital camera for xmas

hubadlatimmy
12-08-2001, 06:44 PM
you are once lucky kid. All I am getting for christmas is a jt pro series jersey and a new cradle. That will pretty much include my christmas besides the sto I am buying myself with the money I saved working 20 hours a week at stupid grocery store all summer.

udtseal
12-08-2001, 07:23 PM
I think I am getting chocolate money, you know those gold coin chocolates that you unwrap, and inside is chocolaty goodness!!!!! :D

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 07:29 PM
Those are cool, except, I like the mints instead of chocalate :p

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 08:27 PM
It doesnt spoil it, just now everytime i come home from school i can go look at it becuase my parents arent home! and my mom has a husband, why would she need a boyfriend :p

manike
12-09-2001, 07:30 AM
Christmas isn't quite the same when you're grown up... Well at least you don't get parents buying you such presents.

So this year I bought my own present... A Spearhead Autococker with 6 piece matching CP barrel set :)

I get it next week so my Xmas is coming early.

It'll look kinda like this:-

http://www.automags.org/~Manike/blackspearhead.jpg

but mine is going to have a black Eclipse pivot Blade frame on it. And maybe at a later date a Race frame. :)

manike

rhetor22
12-09-2001, 07:43 AM
jesus my mom got me a cheap printer for xmas... a month ago! Well i needed it, its hard to do essays when you don't have a functional printer. My dad usually goes overboard, but this year he will probably just help me pay off some of my stolen bike. :( I've only got $2000 to go... but i don't even have the bike, just paying for it. poo. Well i just got my mag yesterday by selling half the stuff i own so i'll be happy till long after xmas.

Riot[Z-Grip]
12-09-2001, 10:04 AM
Hmmmm..... what am I getting for Christmas....... No Clue. Shame on you all for knowing what you are getting.... except those who bought themselves presents. Actually I'm just jealous because I asked for a whole ton of pball stuff and I don't know if my parents had time to get any of it (my parents own a flower shop and this is one of the busiest times of the year for them). Besides, this is the season for giving!!! After buying a retro valve the rest of my money until after new years is going to buying everyone else stuff.

-Riot

Phatty
12-09-2001, 11:16 AM
Do you live in Silicon Valley? My God, you know how much all that costs. That is like a years salary for my parents. DAMN!

gimp
12-09-2001, 11:35 AM
Yeah. I have no clue what I'm getting for christmas. Probably a few video games or something. oh, and your spoiled. :P

bofh
12-09-2001, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Heat
my gift this year... the love of a single woman... What more can I ask for?

uh, the love of two women? :)

mitch
12-09-2001, 12:23 PM
hahah the love of two women.
haha
anyways man you are spoiled.
all that stuff would total to be over 2500 canadian.
prolly even more.
i get burton bindings and boots for chriatmas and i had to pay for half.
damn please adopt me.

edweird
12-09-2001, 12:25 PM
damn I miss being a kid!

I have to settle for shopping in Korea for stuff...
dont worry that is actually a good thing: None of the stores believe in copyrights here. So I can get Authentic jerseys for 18 bucks and King size mink blankets for $20. But first Its damn cold here so im thinking of a 3/4 length black wool topcoat with a gunmetal grey hoodie liner. That custom talored should be about 40 bucks. Oh I forgot about the Paintball stuff... Im going to have some team jerseys made; real bad *** custom stuff. If I could only find a paintball store here.

Korea;
land-o-no - copyrights
Liquor licenses
concept of the value of the american dollor

Later and happy shopping

Ed

WickeDKlowN
12-09-2001, 01:35 PM
lets see, what an i getting. all i am sure of is a new skateboard(deck only), a couple shirts, and a hat, because i was with my god mother when she bought it. `i just told every one else, except my dad to give me money. and i think my dad might get me a new dirtbike. The reason i told everyone to get me money, was because im hoping i will get enought to buy a RT Pro, and Flatline Tank.

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-09-2001, 01:46 PM
i'm really not trying to flame, but it really annoys me when i see these kinda things. how about celebrating christmas for what it's supposed to stand for? i'll bet you half of you don't even believe in god. christmas isn't supposed to be about what you're getting. just be grateful you have the parents to be with you on christmas. i realize all you little "i only got........for christmas" and "you're lucky, my parent's aren't rich" are just immature kids. chistmas is supposed to be about other people, not yourselves. i guess that's hard for you to understand.

InfinatyBPS
12-09-2001, 02:09 PM
$190 for allowance, birthday and christmas combined, well I spent all but $50 of it to play paintball with my team. Well I'm gonna use the rest to buy presants. And I know what you mean Ragu, I believe in the real meaning of Christmas and all, this is just done for fun mostly.

Minimag4me
12-09-2001, 02:47 PM
i do belive in god but we can also give and recieve presents like the wise men gave Jesus. Its tradition, deal with it(like christmas trees).

Mega Man
12-09-2001, 04:54 PM
Well my main gifts are a cell phone, and 2 new guns I got at a brass eagle warehouse sale, i got a new blue raptor and a new rainmaker for 200 bucks both

FooTemps
12-09-2001, 05:06 PM
I get spoiled every christmas... None of my family is religious except for my grandma and grandpa...

Most everyone in my family thinks that christmas is gathering together and having a good time and giving/getting gifts... I prolly will only get money and a lot of it. What should I get for my family?

Vegeta
12-09-2001, 05:13 PM
wow. i guess the guy at the local store told her all that? no way my mom would know what it all is.

and thats alot of stuff.
alot of stuff. all im gettign is a PS2 and some games, possibly a few DVDs.. not all that.. wow your lucky.

Chaos
12-09-2001, 05:32 PM
lol I own over all u. Someone mentioned jewish/christian people getting the 8 night thing then getting xmas presents. Check my deal:

I'm not EITHER, yet my parents are divorced, so I get the 8night thing cause my mom thinks she's jewish, then I get christmas from that side of the family, then I go to my dads and get christmas from his side of the family. Now on the other hand, I've never wanted <B>anything</B> from my family cause they're all drunk <B>*POOF*</B>, so I never get much of anything because I dont want crap from them. I can support myself and intend do, I dont want nor need their presents....

<B>*Um... nevermind... :) -Miscue</B>

Chaos
12-09-2001, 05:44 PM
Oh, and I agree, xmas isn't celebrated the way it should be, but then again its just a made up event to help the economy and I think its one of the dumbest things to say you should celebrate that man has invented.

X-Plosive
12-09-2001, 05:48 PM
santa clause is real!

MAGS own YOU
12-09-2001, 06:14 PM
Ya, this is the first year shes gotten me paintball stuff, she was first like i dont know what this stuff is, i cant find this. So i made her a giant list and she took it to painball maxx(a really nice paintball place) and they like told her all about it. She still doesnt know the difference between an electro and a semi.

p8ntballa
12-09-2001, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by MAGS own YOU
5 tubes of Dow 33 Grease
geez what are you going to do with 40$ worth of grease? Or is that what was left after she bought the rest of the store? Anyways, I guess it will be a long 16 days until Christmas for you.

MajorDamage
12-09-2001, 10:05 PM
Well for my bday/Christmas I am getting a used EMag and cash :D! You are very rich though :D.

ENDO!

keebler
12-09-2001, 10:12 PM
you guys are lucky as hell. you get all that stuff. i would kill for a boomstick and sticky grips for christmas. hell, this year i am getting 50 bucks and guess what else, not a damn thing. oh well, christmas isn't that bad, i got a roof over my head.

Micromag5371
12-10-2001, 12:28 PM
ok...your just damn spoiled, thats all. the most my mom has ever got me was my 12 volt revolution...i had to buy the rest of my paintball outfit myself. the best christmas i have had was last year...i got $279 and my dad bought me a scratch ticket that i won $400 on. just dont let me see you complaining about gun problems or the fact that you need something because you are pretty lucky so keep that in mind.

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-10-2001, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Minimag4me
i do belive in god but we can also give and recieve presents like the wise men gave Jesus. Its tradition, deal with it(like christmas trees).

yes it is tradition. you are absolutely right. but how many people have you heard saying "i got my parents....and...." or "i can't wait to give them what i got them"? i haven't read all the reply's but i'm willing to bet not many if any at all. all i've seen is everyone so excited to get all of there toys. looks to me like greed.

MAGS own YOU
12-10-2001, 02:59 PM
That would be my my mom, I played at twisted sunday, where you there? No, im not clay. Defending the fort was pretty nice, I got shot by my own team though. My mag is a powerfeed, hopper right chrome body. Stock valve, drop, nitro, sp barrel, rev.

dawump
12-10-2001, 03:44 PM
What a great thread. Thanks for the entertainment.

I don't care what my parents get me for christmas.. but my WIFE had better get me something really sweet, but I bet for sure it isn't "the love of two women".

We'll be spending Christmas as usual celebrating it's true meaning by spending the night out in the shed with a donkey and a couple of sheep. We're hoping the neighbors will lend us their baby so that we can stick it in a feeding trough for that true authentic touch.

The story of the first Christmas is so wonderful. The idea of going halfway around the world to the place of my birth, just to be taxed makes me feel warm all over.

Keith

Ni cD
12-10-2001, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by bofh

uh, the love of two women? :)

How about the love of three? :D

Anyway...dude! YOU ARE SO FREAKIN' LUCKY. So far I think I'm getting...uhh...some shirts, I know, but...uhh...maybe some pants or something. So far no paintball related items. :(

dawump
12-10-2001, 03:57 PM
Dawump: Ever think about moving all that out to your front lawn? Live action manger scene? J/K

Unfortunately there are zoning laws in force in my area which mean that I'd get in trouble about the donkey - otherwise I'd do it fore sure!

I can't think of a better way to spend Christmas than in my front yard with a load of farm yard animals wearing a towel on my head and trying to look stoic.

Keith

FaSSt
12-10-2001, 04:33 PM
You, your wife, and a donkey? Ahem..ok...

And I thought this was a G-rated board...

;) ;) ;)

covadsucks
12-10-2001, 05:30 PM
You kids are in need of a lesson in appreciation. It's great to get all sorts of cool stuff, but you have to appreciate it too. This is a rough time to be out of work, or to be spending a lot of money on a new "toy". Be grateful that Mom and Dad are willing to part with so much dough.

MAGS own YOU
12-10-2001, 06:16 PM
Yup, that was my mom. My first gun was a rebel xtreme, then I got my mag. I kept the rebel until i sold it to my friend for 100. What stuff was she looking at vx? I hope i can get a ride to Twisted this weekend. Rember , my tank blew up so I dont have nitro. I have to use co2.....

dawump
12-10-2001, 06:23 PM
Fasst said: You, your wife, and a donkey?

Hey, what kind of slanderous innuendos are you making about the moral character of my donkey?

Keith

covadsucks
12-10-2001, 06:26 PM
How much for the Donkey?

dawump
12-10-2001, 06:41 PM
You mean to buy, or by the hour?

Keith

MAGS own YOU
12-10-2001, 06:54 PM
lol.

splat15k
12-10-2001, 07:41 PM
sorry guys. Computer malfunctions

MAGS own YOU
12-11-2001, 05:08 AM
What do you mean splat?

bushy
12-12-2001, 03:42 PM
im afraid to go in my moms closet!

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 04:58 PM
If my mom ever found out i was in there, she would be me down with a pole! Now, not only have I looked at the gun, I shot the gun in my backyard and took it apart! Its gonna be worth the wait =]

12-12-2001, 05:20 PM
My Christmas list always consists of pball and a playstation2 with games. What do I get a ps1 game and clothes:rolleyes: luck sob.

bond1313
12-12-2001, 06:12 PM
I already know what I amgetting I order it.

Intelliframe
Warp feed
Redz Gear bag
Deluxe CP barrel kit
Black micro mag body kit
Pro connect
4 case of All Star
Some small parts like hoses and fittings
9 dvds
sony 5-disc dvd player
Game cude
3 game cube games
3 controllers
memory card
cloths
a few cd's
Some other stuff my mom bought that I do not know about yet.

irbodden
12-12-2001, 06:29 PM
Originally posted by TheBigRaguPB4L
i'm really not trying to flame, but it really annoys me when i see these kinda things. how about celebrating christmas for what it's supposed to stand for? i'll bet you half of you don't even believe in god. christmas isn't supposed to be about what you're getting. just be grateful you have the parents to be with you on christmas. i realize all you little "i only got........for christmas" and "you're lucky, my parent's aren't rich" are just immature kids. chistmas is supposed to be about other people, not yourselves. i guess that's hard for you to understand.

Well, first realize I dont believe half the kids claiming to get $2000 worth of paintball gear, neither should anyone else. They maybe telling the truth but for some reason I am alittle doubtfull. ;)

I get some nice presents, but they are things I cant afford, or my parents haven't bought me. Like a case for my Acoustic Bass, or an amp (I am playing out of my dads old GUITAR amp from his highschool days)the rest of my list is compiled of things like a hacky sack, harmonica, bass strings etc. Things that are less than $20 bucks, and I am not asking for them all, just whatever someone wants to give me.

irbodden
12-12-2001, 06:35 PM

yes it is tradition. you are absolutely right. but how many people have you heard saying "i got my parents....and...." or "i can't wait to give them what i got them"? i haven't read all the reply's but i'm willing to bet not many if any at all. all i've seen is everyone so excited to get all of there toys. looks to me like greed.

Last year I bought my mom a Columbia Convert jacket. It's one designed for snowboarding I guess. Its just a warm thin jacket.

pumpamatic
12-12-2001, 07:05 PM
I can't wait to give the night stand I made to my mom for Christmas!

.....There, happy?

MAGS own YOU
12-12-2001, 07:09 PM
Ill get pics for ya irb. Im not known to be a liar.

Rrok
12-12-2001, 07:47 PM
I'm scrounging up a lot of the money I made raking leaves last fall to buy my dad a mag. Maybe we will get to spend more time with each other, and while playing paintball, that would be great! I can wait till christmas!

Rrok

gam-e
12-12-2001, 07:54 PM
i asked my parents for a 30-30, a dye single trigger swing frame, and a sword. maybe ill get the dye frame??

Dion

Griffin
12-23-2001, 01:21 AM
Screw you all man! I'm going to Wrestlemania for my Christmas present booyah!

-Griffin

FooTemps
12-23-2001, 03:00 AM
Why the hell am I the only kid that doesn't get what he wants for christmas!?!?!?

Blennidae
12-23-2001, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Why the hell am I the only kid that doesn't get what he wants for christmas!?!?!?

He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows if you've been bad or good, so be good for goodness sakes...

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. But if it makes you feel any better. You are most definately not the only kid who doesn't get what they want. Ponies take up too much room...

KamikazePenguin
12-23-2001, 10:03 AM

My sister and I went halfway each on a gameboy advance for my dad and some of his old favorite games from SNES that were redone (F-zero, Mario Cart, etc) he needs to relax with all this stress he's had to deal with lately...And I can't wait to give it to him! :D

blazingRT
12-23-2001, 01:09 PM
man i feel sorry for u people that say your parents only buy u like 50 bux worth of stuff. u prob dont want my sympathy but hearing u guys i appreciate the 2000 bux my dad spends on me and my brother. oh btw im am getting a topper for my bed on my truck im turning 17 in Feb.

wimag
12-23-2001, 02:18 PM
trade ya my kids G.I. Joes (the non kung fu grip, dammit) a max steel and my rock em sock em robots. come on you know you want it and need it.
give your mom a big smooch for me and tell her i want to be on her shopping list next year.

MAGS own YOU
12-23-2001, 04:51 PM
OK I will :) ;)

SoloMag
12-23-2001, 06:29 PM
For this christmas i am getting some board wax, a new WRV 5'10" rocket fish surfboard, XM surf leash, and an rip curl wetsuit. At least thats what the size of the boxes point to. And it might of helped that i asked for it. lol

Blennidae
12-23-2001, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by SoloMag
For this christmas i am getting some board wax, a new WRV 5'10" rocket fish surfboard, XM surf leash, and an rip curl wetsuit. At least thats what the size of the boxes point to. And it might of helped that i asked for it. lol

A surf board comes in a box?

SoloMag
12-23-2001, 09:06 PM
Dang. lol. no they proably just put it in a box. I mean what esle could it be, it is what i asked for. Now you just ruined my hope. thx. lol

TheBigRaguPB4L
12-23-2001, 11:00 PM
rich kids. god. oh well, i guess it's not their fault. it's their parents'. i wouldn't turn down a new car or something to that affect.