PDA

View Full Version : Sear Wobble again

Alpha
10-29-2005, 07:47 PM
Problem: Trigger has a bit of slack, but stops before on/off pin can be completely depressed. Valve will not come off marker, and I have to manually push the sear back. The hole osn the body, the on/off pin, adn the rear part of the sear do not line up and the sear gets caught up on the body.

Solution: Remove sear, replace. The bushing, which is machine pressed into place, has become loose.

Now this has happened twice in the past 6 months.

I know how to fix it and whats going on, but I don't know if this is something user caused, or just a result of rapidfiring too much.

Any thoughts?

(BTW this is more of a discussion then a tech problem)

SpitFire1299
10-29-2005, 08:08 PM
Its sounds like it would come from rapidfire.. but im not 100% sure about that. :)

Alpha
10-29-2005, 08:34 PM
HAsn't it been proven that rapidfiring is all 100% full cycles? Then whats the difference between someone rapidfiring and someone shooting with a normal RT?

I dont shoot too much paint (a case or two a month), and I dont dryfire like crazy, so whys it happening to me?

I'm thinking it might have something to do with not putting the proper/same amount of torque on the front frame screw and the field strip screw.

athomas
10-31-2005, 12:52 PM
Check the alignment on all items as you put them into the gun. Move the parts back and forth. There may be stress put on the parts in a direction that is not natural.