PDA

View Full Version : Nor-Cal AO @ Nfinite Edge Nov 19th

jackbauer
10-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Thats right guys it time to get out and mow some faces!!!!

Day----- Sunday, November 20th, 2005
Where-- Nfinite Edge (http://www.nfiniteedge.com)
When--- 8:00AM
Who---- EVERYONE!!!! :clap:

We will be a part of this.......Play Day (http://www.foothillpaintballsupply.com/play_day.htm)

Lets get alot of players to come and take over the whole place!!

I will keep a updated list of players that are coming.

If you would like to come, either post here or pm me so that I can add you to the list.

I will be staying in contact with Kevin @ Foothill Paintball, letting him know how many players we will have coming. they will have more than enough paint for you to buy at the store in Rocklin, or at the field.

UPDATE-----

Ok Smokeysworld has offered the use of his Paypal account for everyone that would like to get paint ahead of time. i have worked out a deal with foothill paintball and we will be able to get Worr Pratice paint for $31/case. If you are intrested in getting the paint, just hit myself or smokeysworld up via email, aim, or pm and we'll send you our paypal address and you can transfer 31 bucks.

Smokeysworld and Myself will be meeting at Foothill paintball and we will bring all the paint and/or any other items that you might need... i.e pods, hoppers, masks or anything else.

Also everyone needs to fillout the Playday form and have it emailed, faxed or brought in no later than Nov 15th. if you cannot fill one out, lmk and i will do it for you or you can call them at the store.

Play Day Sign-Up Form (http://www.foothillpaintballsupply.com/Misc/playday.pdf)

LIST
-----

Jack Bauer +1
Smokeysworld
Boski51
Stonedroopy
Robyn
J-man +2
1 big guy
Loguzzzzzz +3
Executioner

J-man 1
11-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Thats right guys it time to get out and mow some faces!!!!

Day----- Sunday, November 20th, 2005
Where-- Nfinite Edge (http://www.nfiniteedge.com)
When--- 8:00AM
Who---- EVERYONE!!!! :clap:

We will be a part of this.......Play Day (http://www.foothillpaintballsupply.com/play_day.htm)

Lets get alot of players to come and take over the whole place!!

I will keep a updated list of players that are coming.

If you would like to come, either post here or pm me so that I can add you to the list.

I will be staying in contact with Kevin @ Foothill Paintball, letting him know how many players we will have coming. they will have more than enough paint for you to buy at the store in Rocklin, or at the field.

LIST
-----

Jack Bauer +1
Smokeysworld
Boski51
Stonedroopy
Robyn

Include me too. plus my bro= 2 more players

Boski51
11-03-2005, 10:00 PM
Did every Sac Area AO'r fall off the face of ther earth or what?

jackbauer
11-03-2005, 11:45 PM
yeah i know. well anyways i also posted this thread over in the NORCAL section of pbnation.

Boski51
11-04-2005, 10:48 AM
Oh well. We needed yo set up our own website anyway. AO really has died down the last few months. Ever since they banned all the cool kids, there are like 10 people that actually post anymore.

Did they ban all the kids in the Sacto or Nor Cal?

jackbauer
11-04-2005, 12:04 PM
dont really know. but i will also post a thread in Sacpaintball and see if i can stur up a few more

1_big_guy
11-04-2005, 09:59 PM
dont really know. but i will also post a thread in Sacpaintball and see if i can stur up a few more
im down to play

spacedtedybear
11-04-2005, 11:36 PM
Did they ban all the kids in the Sacto or Nor Cal?
No, some of us are still around. All the young asian fellas at the last AO meet most likely have school. Making it up to Sac on student budget and time can be difficult, especially since we live in the southbay. I personally have an exam later that week. So no dice for me as well.

jackbauer
11-05-2005, 10:31 AM
well dont forget guys that it is going to be on Sunday the 20th. if there is anyone that might need a ride down from the roseville/rocklin area, i can help out with that.

1_big_guy~cool we'll see you there.

I will pm everyone that i dont have phone #'s for and get the descriptions of what you are shooting so that we can all meet up.

Loguzzzzzz
11-05-2005, 11:23 AM
I thought it was originally set for Saturday the 19th. This is gnoing to mess up my football viewing day...oh well!!

At this point count me and Executioner in. I may have two more, possibly three others as well. This will be convenient for Executioner.... He is now attending Sac State and lives on Fulton Ave. near Fair Oaks so it will be a short drive for him.

I will confirm the actual total later.

Got a couple of Q's....I couldn't get the answers from their website.

What is the cost for a day of play?
Is all day air available?
It is BYOP?
If not, what kind of paint do they sell and how much is it?

LMK
Loguzzzzzz

jackbauer
11-05-2005, 01:39 PM
I thought it was originally set for Saturday the 19th. This is gnoing to mess up my football viewing day...oh well!!

At this point count me and Executioner in. I may have two more, possibly three others as well. This will be convenient for Executioner.... He is now attending Sac State and lives on Fulton Ave. near Fair Oaks so it will be a short drive for him.

I will confirm the actual total later.

Got a couple of Q's....I couldn't get the answers from their website.

What is the cost for a day of play?
Is all day air available?
It is BYOP?
If not, what kind of paint do they sell and how much is it?

LMK
Loguzzzzzz

The entry cost is going to be 20 bucks. they say they have 4500 fill, but its like everyother field, it only like 3800 or so.

i talked to foothill paintball and they told me the if we get a few guys to come to the shop, they will make us a good deal on paint. they have Worr Pratice for 35 a case. but we should get it cheaper than that. its good paint too.

jackbauer
11-09-2005, 02:57 PM
^^^^ LOOK AT THE NEW INFO ^^^^^

Boski51
11-09-2005, 03:51 PM
UPDATE-----

Ok Smokeysworld has offered the use of his Paypal account for everyone that would like to get paint ahead of time. i have worked out a deal with foothill paintball and we will be able to get Worr Pratice paint for $31/case. If you are intrested in getting the paint, just hit myself or smokeysworld up via email, aim, or pm and we'll send you our paypal address and you can transfer 31 bucks.

Smokeysworld and Myself will be meeting at Foothill paintball and we will bring all the paint and/or any other items that you might need... i.e pods, hoppers, masks or anything else.

Also everyone needs to fillout the Playday form and have it emailed, faxed or brought in no later than Nov 15th. if you cannot fill one out, lmk and i will do it for you or you can call them at the store.

Play Day Waiver (http://www.foothillpaintballsupply.com/Misc/playday.pdf)

Whats up with the waver? Can't we just fill it out the day of play? Are we playing with the guys from Foothill?

Boski

jackbauer
11-09-2005, 04:06 PM
its really not a waiver... its just a entry form so that foothill knows how many players are coming and they can let Nfinite Edge know and that way they can have the right number of ref's and stuff like that. everyone will still need to fill out the required forms at the field though.

Boski51
11-09-2005, 08:01 PM
Sweet. I'll get the form in proir to the dealine.

stondroopy
11-09-2005, 09:07 PM
im coming but i may not have a piece or maybe i will have a new one?
geez, I gotta get up damned early for this one. Ill bring my ew to me crewcab out too :D

jackbauer
11-09-2005, 10:06 PM
right on man. stone you want me and smokey to pick you up some paint?

also what new gat are you getting??

Boski51
11-09-2005, 10:36 PM

Please say DM5 or 6. Then we will all be pathetic matrix shooters!!!! Or at least I'll be the pathetic shooter.... :cry:

jackbauer
11-09-2005, 11:15 PM
Please say DM5 or 6. Then we will all be pathetic matrix shooters!!!! Or at least I'll be the pathetic shooter.... :cry:

LOL i know tell me about it man we all have DM's or Trix's lol

Steelrat
11-10-2005, 07:57 AM
No, some of us are still around. All the young asian fellas at the last AO meet most likely have school. Making it up to Sac on student budget and time can be difficult, especially since we live in the southbay. I personally have an exam later that week. So no dice for me as well.

Mmmmmm, young asian boys...

jackbauer
11-10-2005, 01:48 PM
Mmmmmm, young asian boys...
WOW NOW!!!! :wow:

stondroopy
11-10-2005, 03:51 PM

ya can you guys pick me up 2 cases? as far as gun im not sure yet

jackbauer
11-10-2005, 04:23 PM
ya can you guys pick me up 2 cases? as far as gun im not sure yet
np man i will pm you smokeys paypal..

stondroopy
11-10-2005, 06:22 PM
do i have to sign up for the play day?

jackbauer
11-10-2005, 06:43 PM
i would fill out the form. when i did mine i put that we would be having 15+ players but everyone needs to fill one out or call them and tell them that you are coming. dont forget that we get free food and drinks provided by foothill paintball. i dont know what kind of food or "Drinks" ;) , but anyways by filling out the form, foothill will make sure that they have enough food for everyone.

jackbauer
11-14-2005, 11:42 PM
Just want to make sure that everyone has filled out the sign-up form....

Boski51
11-15-2005, 12:51 AM
thanks for the reminder.

SmokeysWorld
11-15-2005, 10:04 AM
I have

jackbauer
11-15-2005, 10:51 AM
i just dont want them to run out of food and drinks. :cheers:

Loguzzzzzz
11-15-2005, 12:45 PM
I faxed mine and Xecutioner's yesterday.

jackbauer
11-15-2005, 04:15 PM
also smokey and i will be going to the shop in the next day or two rather than on sunday so if you want us to snag some cases of paint for you, pm us so we can send you our paypal addys. warr pratice paint for 31/case.

stondroopy
11-15-2005, 08:58 PM
hey what's the latest i can send them the form? also i only need a case of paint.

Boski51
11-15-2005, 09:29 PM
Dude, did you get your gat, yet.

stondroopy
11-15-2005, 11:21 PM
mm not yet, its nothing spectacular :D no seriously,

J-man 1
11-16-2005, 10:09 AM
I faxed mine, my bros, and my oldest kids. He is ten. So he will be fine.

jackbauer
11-16-2005, 10:51 AM
ok guys it looks like everything is going to work in our favor for this weekend...even the weather :D

i will bring some more window cleaner and CAT towels again.

from the sound of things, there are going to be a crap-load of players..close to 50+

Boski51
11-16-2005, 01:01 PM
ok guys it looks like everything is going to work in our favor for this weekend...even the weather :D

i will bring some more window cleaner and CAT towels again.

from the sound of things, there are going to be a crap-load of players..close to 50+

Sweet! More folks to shoot. I might need two cases of paint..... :headbang:

SmokeysWorld
11-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Just talked to Kevin at foothill and from what they have had faxed back is that there will be around 125 + there this sunday. THE INSANITY

jackbauer
11-17-2005, 10:19 PM
.....around 125 + there this sunday. THE INSANITY

:eek:

this is going to be freaking awsome!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

jackbauer
11-19-2005, 12:19 AM
hey stonedroopy~ i have your paint. i will bring it down. i dont know right now it smokey will make it. having a little problem with his dm4 :(

stondroopy
11-19-2005, 12:56 AM
bah, he can use my excal, ill use my promaster :D

jackbauer
11-19-2005, 10:43 AM
yeah that is what i told him..." I am sure we will have a extra gun you can use...."
but i dont know. he is pretty pissed about what happened. he or i will tell you tomorrow about it. i will try and talk him into coming anyways.

The field will be open for sign-ups and chrono at 8am tomorrow. safety meeting and games "should" start at 9am. I will be there about 8am to get a table or two for just us AO'ers. also bring anything that you guys might want to sell or trade, i am sure that there will be more than enough people looking to by a halo/egg, bags, etc when there stuff breaks. :D

Boski51
11-19-2005, 11:36 AM
Whats wrong with the DM4. I have extra o-rings if he is having a leak problem. What is the issue? I am sure one of us can fixed it.

Boski

jackbauer
11-19-2005, 12:38 PM
something about leaving the marker out and his son got into and pulled the microswitch wires out and when he got a new harness and switch from the shop, the wires were backwards on the switch. blah blah blah...... its a f'ed up deal and i feel really bad for him cause i know how much he was looking forward to getting the new marker out on the field.

so unless someone has a extra microswitch and harness for him, i think he prolly wont be there tomorrow. :( :(

stondroopy
11-21-2005, 02:45 AM
sorry i flaked today guys,i just quit my job and i wasnt up for pbing today. But if anyone makes a trip down here soon the best damned dinner you had is on me( the wife really :D ) Anyway how did it turn out?

jackbauer
11-21-2005, 11:07 AM
man sorry you couldnt make it. it was pretty cool. had some good games and a few bad ones... but i also have your paint so i can ups it to you if you want or ill just buy it from you. i can mail you the cash if you want. lmk

anyways i am going to let you guys know in advance that i will NOT be able to make the free game next month. :( i want to go but with it being so close to Xmas, i have plans for the funds already.

stondroopy
11-21-2005, 05:59 PM
whatever is easist for you man, it's no rush.

Boski51
11-21-2005, 06:27 PM
I am still going if the weather is not too bad.

missed ya stone. We had a good time. Some good ballers were there. What kind of gun did you get?

Boski

jackbauer
11-22-2005, 04:17 PM
yeah i am eager to here what you got??

stondroopy
11-23-2005, 12:00 AM
i got a promaster. pretty snazy i tell's ya. Its pretty light and friggin fast. Not a huge fan of the huge frame but it's pretty cool none the less. You guys should head up this way.

Boski51
11-23-2005, 01:35 AM
Stone;

You want to go to the free paintball event in December?

It is on TAW paintball's website.

stondroopy
11-23-2005, 01:58 AM
sure as long as were not being led by the same a-hole from the last game.
I got a case for you bill if can make it, and you dont have to worry about field admission :D
Hehe i ca break out my tac vest that i won last time lol

jackbauer
11-23-2005, 10:36 AM
well i might have to take you up on that. i think if i go, i will only go for one day like saturday. i know smokey said the samething. i guess he has his xmas party that weekend and i wouldnt pass up free food and boos!! :cheers:

Boski51
11-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Stone;

What do you think about just going up for Saturday? That sounds good to me as well. It's a long drive for you Stone for just one day....

jackbauer
11-23-2005, 03:33 PM
well i mean we could still do the friday after work thing but then just play saturday.

you know we could always stay here in town and hang out here and then go up saturday morning?? i dont know that way we save as much cash as we can for up fella's that have to get xmas presents. :D

SmokeysWorld
11-23-2005, 04:39 PM
well i mean we could still do the friday after work thing but then just play saturday.

you know we could always stay here in town and hang out here and then go up saturday morning?? i dont know that way we save as much cash as we can for up fella's that have to get xmas presents. :D

either way. I will bring the trailer for those who want to stay. I just have to go to folsom on saturday night so that I can get my BONUS. then after the party I will come back up. Either way I am down. Let me know. I am going one way or another.

stondroopy
11-23-2005, 05:24 PM
yup sounds good, we should find out who the generals are before we sign up

jackbauer
11-23-2005, 06:11 PM
oh yeah thats a good idea. so stone are you going to recommend the guy we had??? ;)

wanna-b-ballin'
11-23-2005, 06:15 PM
he stondroopy, if its not too much trouble, could you PM me an overview of the promaster? my brother is really interested in getting one, but most of the reviews dont really cover everything.
stuff like how easy it is to dissasemble, adjust settings, quality controll, lube. you know, the stuff that matters.
thanks.

stondroopy
11-23-2005, 08:13 PM
will do

J-man 1
11-23-2005, 08:59 PM
sounds good to me. Count me In!

Boski51
11-23-2005, 09:42 PM
Good call J! Are you going to buy a bag of paint this time or just bring 10 ot 20 balls to last ya the weekend? It still don't know how you get 30 kills with 20 paintballs..... :hail: :hail:

jackbauer
11-23-2005, 10:55 PM
Good call J! Are you going to buy a bag of paint this time or just bring 10 ot 20 balls to last ya the weekend? It still don't know how you get 30 kills with 20 paintballs..... :hail: :hail:

Aint that the truth!!! I saw that with my own eyes on sunday!!!!! :wow:

J-man 1
11-26-2005, 01:57 AM
I think I will get a one case. That should last me most of the day. :)

I need some one to hook me up and sign up my bro and my self. Pm me you can

SmokeysWorld
12-06-2005, 10:16 AM
who is planning on going to reindeer games??? And who has registered? I need to know if I need to go up on Friday with the trailer or not. Let me know.

Boski51
12-06-2005, 01:28 PM
I am going but only for Saturday. I will get up real early on Sat. morning and head up. I'll get there about the time you guys start playing.

J-Man. Please go on the TAW site and regiser. You don't need a paypal account-cuz its a free game and I ordered your paint for you anyway.

J-man 1
12-06-2005, 05:38 PM
10-4.

jackbauer
12-07-2005, 12:08 AM
i really want to go but havent nailed it down yet. also if i do decide to go, it will only be for saturday.

also all OSK members need to check out the TAW forum under "teams attending" for reindeer games and see what the stone cutters are talking about!!

SmokeysWorld
12-07-2005, 10:06 AM
i really want to go but havent nailed it down yet. also if i do decide to go, it will only be for saturday.

also all OSK members need to check out the TAW forum under "teams attending" for reindeer games and see what the stone cutters are talking about!!

It actually looks like we will be rolling with the stone cutters.

J-man 1
12-14-2005, 09:03 AM
so who is going? :confused:

Boski51
12-14-2005, 05:18 PM
I am there for Saturday. Someone bring some OSK stickers so I don't feel left out all the time.