PDA

View Full Version : Velocity Issues

turtlepaint
10-30-2005, 10:38 PM
Hi, i am a noob here to the mag world but my problem is this. When i played today my mag would shoot the first round REAL hot and then drop off after that(close to where it should be but seemed inconsistant). Anytime you would quit firing it would do the same again. It was even harder to pull the trigger for the first round. Dunno why this would affect it but i just went to macro line through the foregrip. Other than that nothing has changed since last week when it shot great. i would appreciate anyones help

athomas
10-31-2005, 12:46 PM
The regulator seat oring is leaking high pressure air into the front chamber. Replace that oring and you should be fine.

turtlepaint
11-01-2005, 08:48 AM
The regulator seat oring is leaking high pressure air into the front chamber. Replace that oring and you should be fine.

This is what im thinkin- i think while switching to macro line maybe an old piece of teflon tape snuck its way in there.? I just didnt think it would be an O-ring because this marker only has 2 cases ran through it , but i guess they can go anytime. thanks for the help ill check it out

athomas
11-01-2005, 01:04 PM
If there is a piece of teflon tape stuck on the regulaor seat oring, it will cause your problem. You may get away with just cleaning your valve to remove unwanted debris.