PDA

View Full Version : Emag Hose length?

DeepFrz97
12-08-2001, 04:53 PM
I was wondering about how long of a S/S hose will I need to go from my tank to my Emag. Basically my setup is about the same as a normal bottom line setup except it will be about two inches longer. I have a nitroduck megareg.
Before anyone says go to the local store and look at the different lengths, I am in Antarctica and will need my Emag for a tournament in New Zealand when I get out of here in another week or so.

Xzion
12-08-2001, 08:35 PM
I'd say take some rubber tube and work how you want the hose to run on your E-Mag, make sure not to make hte tube bend -too- much as steel braided hose isnt quite as flexible as rubber tube would be, maybe even add an inch or so to make sure. I did this when looking to buy the hose for my ReTro MinimaG

Load SM5
12-08-2001, 09:24 PM
Xzion has the right idea. Narmally you'd need between 10-12 inches depending on the type of drop you use.

Xzion
12-08-2001, 11:53 PM
heheh usually 10 - 12" wow, I really blew past that mark... I use a 21" hose ON GUN! lol.... its great :D take a look at the pics of my mag via the link below my sig :D

Load SM5
12-09-2001, 12:14 AM
Ok, then, sane, non-crack smoking people who run their gas linesnormally will probably use about a 10-12 inch line. I can't speak for people who run remote lines on their gun.;)

10" on my gun

Xzion
12-09-2001, 01:36 AM
Hey, are you talking about me and that crack smoking bit?? hehe.... I have a Z-Grip with a DZII I need to get the gas from the tank to the valve SOMEHOW, and since I dont have a foregrip, on my mag, I have to run a line straight to the valve, which required at least a 20" hose, and the only place with 20" hose didnt ship to Canada, so I had to suffice with a 21" hose, so its all logical and to my prefrence :P

Load SM5
12-09-2001, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by Xzion
so its all logical and to my prefrence :P

Yea, yea...whatever.....crackhead:D

jurassic
12-09-2001, 11:45 AM
Minimag with 12" S/S hose and QDs at each end is perfect length. Should work for an Emag. Of course if you want to be special, Xzion 21" of hose will work too. Looks cool!!

Xzion
12-10-2001, 01:05 AM
Load SM5; you know, you shouldnt call dragons crackheads... for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup! :D

at least jurassic knows a good hose setup when he sees one, who knows, I might start a trend.... why just have a short line of hose when you can wrap your marker in hose before going to the valve! WOO HOO! :D

deded
12-10-2001, 11:11 PM
[shameless self promotion]

you should buy all of your crack at netcrack.homestead.com (http://netcrack.homestead.com)

[/shameless self promotion]

:D