PDA

View Full Version : Question

PaintNoob
11-01-2005, 12:22 PM
What is the best game type to use your Automag in?

FSU_Paintball
11-01-2005, 12:41 PM
You're thinking about it the wrong way.

Decide what you want to play and find a gun that suits your needs.

Automags are largely outdated and outclassed in terms of most everything besides reliability, with the exception of heavily upgraded E-mags and X-mags.

//flame suit on

craltal
11-01-2005, 12:46 PM
*shakes head*

Creative Mayhem
11-01-2005, 01:01 PM
I use my mag in all aspects of the sport.

dolphin1823
11-01-2005, 01:57 PM
What is the best game type to use your Automag in?

maybe a paintball game. :p

peewee
11-01-2005, 03:09 PM
Its good for all of the above.

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Automags are largely outdated and outclassed in terms of most everything besides reliability, with the exception of heavily upgraded E-mags and X-mags.

//flame suit on

Have you shot an Emag or Xmag? They dont need upgrading to compete with another electro. They can shoot up to 20 bps stock. Besides there are not alot of upgrades for them anyway unless your thinking of the ule bodies, and the new models come with ule.

magman007
11-01-2005, 03:57 PM
Have you shot an Emag or Xmag? They dont need upgrading to compete with another electro. They can shoot up to 20 bps stock. Besides there are not alot of upgrades for them anyway unless your thinking of the ule bodies, and the new models come with ule.

admit it, the e-mag is a terrible design. its a sear tripper, that doesnt work nearly as reliably or efficiently(interms of power usage) as it could. the e-mag is not a competitive gun any more, and i think we can all admit to that. Some people are competitive with them, but in a side by side comparison, the e-mag pales in performance to what is out now.

Edit: they also have a terrible trigger, a trigger design that is horribly over engineered and unnecesary (why pay 10bux for a hes sesor, when .25 cents will do it for a new micro switch? which you can tune better as it is). you cannot tune the e-mag trigger as well as a switch, it
bounces more than a regular switch, and the e-mag comes stock illegal with hybrid bounce.

Super ninja edit: i have owned an e-mag and an sfl e-mag. so i know what the hell im talking about

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 04:02 PM
^^^^^^^^ What are you talking about? Air effieciency? Who cares?
I get a Hopper and 6 pods or more out of my 68/4500. Thats good enough and pretty close to the same as a DM4.

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 04:03 PM
And whats wrong with a sear tripper? Why is something with a ram better? Why?
Its not better its just different and a newer design and people think wow its newer it must be better.

Automaggot68
11-01-2005, 04:07 PM
Thats good enough and pretty close to the same as a DM4.

No it's not.

And whats wrong with a sear tripper? Why is something with a ram better? Why?
Its not better its just different and a newer design and people think wow its newer it must be better.

Dude, what did I tell you about arguing with Bill?

magman007
11-01-2005, 04:08 PM
terribly in efficient in design, not air. Big honkin battery, and big honkin solenoid. neither of which are really necessary if they had taken some more time to design the thing other than throwing an electro frame and bat. pack on an rt pro.

its also a 6 year old design.

its a bad design, sorry man. the spoolvalve and ram are both better designs, more consistent, the rt valve gets shoot up, you know why? because its inconsistent in its method of opperation.

get over your self your gun is not at the top of the totem poll any more.

mobsterboy
11-01-2005, 04:09 PM
damn, bill just opened up a can on your Arse

AGDlover
11-01-2005, 04:14 PM
Xball and speedball

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=magman007]

QUOTE]

Oh and how old are the Matrix and Timmy designs?

And I didnt say that the Emag is or should be on top. It shouldnt be, but its also not the pile of crap that some people like to pretend. It will hold its own against anything out there. And be more reliable.

Automaggot68
11-01-2005, 04:21 PM
[QUOTE=magman007]

QUOTE]

Oh and how old are the Matrix and Timmy designs?

And I didnt say that the Emag is or should be on top. It shouldnt be, but its also not the pile of crap that some people like to pretend. It will hold its own against anything out there. And be more reliable.

...and how many times have they been IMPROVED UPON?

mobsterboy
11-01-2005, 04:21 PM
No really man, you don't wanna mess with Bill. He knows his stuff, and he will not give up in a fight. Plus, he could pwn you from 200 yards away with mind paintballs. He's good man, just give up and admit emags arent what they were hyped to be.

vonort
11-01-2005, 04:33 PM
Paintball

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 04:37 PM
Again I'll ask Who cares? So it has a big battery - so the other electros have a big regulator there instead (whats the difference?). The electronics are inefficient? The Emag is supposed to get 20,000 shots from a charge. How many shots do the other guns get from their 9 volt?

mobsterboy
11-01-2005, 04:47 PM
Again I'll ask Who cares? So it has a big battery - so the other electros have a big regulator there instead (whats the difference?). The electronics are inefficient? The Emag is supposed to get 20,000 shots from a charge. How many shots do the other guns get from their 9 volt?

Look at the size of that freaking battery though. No wonder 20000 shots, its freaking the size of a car battery(exageration). And guess how much it is to replace that 20000 shots per charge battery if it breaks? I'll give you a hint, a lot higher than the cost of a pack of nine volt batteries. Guess what else, if my 9 volt dies, do i have to sit there and let it charge all day and miss my pball day? NO, I slap a new 9 volt in and im good to go.

Creative Mayhem
11-01-2005, 04:49 PM
No really man, you don't wanna mess with Bill. He knows his stuff, and he will not give up in a fight. Plus, he could pwn you from 200 yards away with mind paintballs.

Be careful... if Bill stops suddenly he may have to go throught the pain and expense to have you surgically removeed from his arse. :rofl:

I have an Xmag with 4.20, and Etac with 3.2, and I know performance as far as Emags go, but even I have to admit there are some significant drawbacks to the design. I however, have become accustomed to them and they don't bother me. It's all in your perspective and your eventual end use for the gun you are using. Xball is NOT a good game for mags, scenario or rec ball is, maybe even a smaller/light tourney play.

People need to understand that emags, and every other gun has their issues and need to accept and choose the gun that is best for them and their style of play.

Personally I love my mags, and I don't really have a need for anything else.

mobsterboy
11-01-2005, 04:54 PM
finally someone who doesnt have the mental capacity of a 2 year old. Bravo, sell your ego to some pbnation kiddie, as that it is bloated and filled with hot air.

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 05:04 PM
^^^^^^How much are you offering for it?

Automaggot68
11-01-2005, 05:06 PM
^^^^^^How much will you pay me for it?

Will you learn to use the quote button?
Christ on a cracker even the other do'tards around here can quote people.
You havent grasped the concept of a forum and you're complaining about the lack of a P frame?

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 05:09 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What p frame? I am not complaining. Show me where I complained about it?

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 05:11 PM
No really man, you don't wanna mess with Bill. He knows his stuff, and he will not give up in a fight. Plus, he could pwn you from 200 yards away with mind paintballs. He's good man, just give up and admit emags arent what they were hyped to be.

Prime example of a 2 year old mentality.

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 05:12 PM
damn, bill just opened up a can on your Arse

And another example.

neppo1345
11-01-2005, 05:15 PM
dude...you learned how to use quotes...and uh dude...you could have probably put that all into one post...

Hexis
11-01-2005, 05:20 PM
dude...you learned how to use quotes...and uh dude...you could have probably put that all into one post...

How are you supposed to post whore if you put it all in a single post.

My thoughts, I love my emag. I also want someting better. My main gripe is consistancy.

WARPED1
11-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Woodsball scenarior, that is where the mag is superior. In any form of speedball, there are much faster guns out there. The mag can hold it's own thier, for like .029 seconds. Emags with Predator could do well in speed/Xball, but I took it as you meant a mech mag.

mobsterboy
11-01-2005, 06:48 PM
Prime example of a 2 year old mentality.

And another example.

Ok, I'm done. I warned you though. I argued with Bill for 2 pages straight on why the new Tadao was even needed(Learned my lesson). The guy knows what he's talking about, he does his homework, and he doesnt put up with mommas boys sissies like you who havent even been on the forum long enough to quote ppl, let alone make a good comment.

Back to the subject, I had my stock mech mag for speedball, and with lvl 10, you can compete, but expect to be a front man, and snapshoot like your life depends on it.

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 08:58 PM
^^^^^ :cry: :cry:

punkncat
11-01-2005, 09:31 PM
paintball

onedude36
11-01-2005, 10:06 PM
*stumbles into the room*

Hey since when did PBN aquire the AO domain?

*stumbles out*

magman007
11-01-2005, 10:48 PM
bout feb of '05

UTDragun
11-01-2005, 10:55 PM
terribly in efficient in design, not air. Big honkin battery, and big honkin solenoid. neither of which are really necessary if they had taken some more time to design the thing other than throwing an electro frame and bat. pack on an rt pro.

its a bad design, sorry man. the spoolvalve and ram are both better designs, more consistent, the rt valve gets shoot up, you know why? because its inconsistent in its method of opperation.

get over your self your gun is not at the top of the totem poll any more.
I realize its not the golden gun, but I still like my xmag even for tourneys, as it was said before, it gets alot of shots out of the battery, it doesnt chop, I can shoot one game on my 68, the solenoid doesnt really matter for me when Im capped at 15, once TAG ships the pred. boards it will be 3 shots and gone. shoot up is bad yes, but minor inconsistency really doesnt play to effect as much as imperfect paintballs and wind. overall its no where close to perfect, but it suits me just fine.