PDA

View Full Version : are lowers the way to go for me?

RockTheRetroValve
11-01-2005, 04:42 PM
i have a retro mag with an intelli and a warp. i love it but in this day and age i need something a little faster. first i was like ill get a ult but id have to get my valve drilled (how much does that cost). but then i was like hey i think emags look cool and lowers are decently cheap so why not. a little while ago i was set on it and got a quad oring and a new emag on off pin. after thinking constantly about it idk if i should get lowers or even keep my agd gun. i want lowers because i think emags look good and i would be able to shoot fast, but then again emags are heavy ( i want a light gun) and very outdated and i could do better for the money. so now im thinking maybe now ill just get a ult and wait it out awhile but then theres short stroking. what would u do and how much does it cost to get a valve drilled?

buzzboy
11-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I'd get lowers or a hypermag frame. Way more worth the money.

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 05:43 PM
Yeh try it you could always sell them again if you didnt like em. I would try and find a Hyperframe. They are cheaper lighter and just as fast with the right board. Of course Emag lowers are great to. Look for ule lowers.

RockTheRetroValve
11-01-2005, 06:39 PM
wouldnt i need ult if i were to get the hyperframe, kinda like a spydermag needing it. also dont 20bps hypermags usually go for around 400 bucks, cause i dk if i wanna buy something that expensive. also i still would like to know how much getting my valve drilled would cost and who could do it for me.

11 Bravo
11-01-2005, 09:02 PM
No a 20 bps Hyperframe goes for aroung $150.00 to $200.00 on the bst. You can use the ult or the on/off that should come with it.

WARPED1
11-01-2005, 09:17 PM
You can buy a full used 04 Shocker with vision for about the same price as just Emag lowers.

RockTheRetroValve
11-01-2005, 09:25 PM
correct me if im wrong but ive never seen lowers gone for over 350 and ur telling me i can get a vision shocker for that much? anyway i probably wouldnt do it cause shockers always have problems...or so im told :ninja: