PDA

View Full Version : Angels- Why buy

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 05:37 PM
What makes the angel a 1700 gun and why would people want to spend that much?

Xzion
12-08-2001, 05:47 PM
Cause theyre pretty and can shoot fast :D sort of the same reason for buying a sports car :)

Cha0tic
12-08-2001, 06:00 PM
reputation is everything. they were the best of the best for a long time, until the e-mag came along. they could basically sell it for whatever price they wanted. now, the emag has nowhere near the milling that the angel has. thats a couple hundred dollars right there. that accounts for someof the extra money. not all angels cost 1700 though. only angels that are suped up, like adrenaline angels.

i-luv-my-rt
12-08-2001, 06:16 PM
Well i see that you also shoot a Black Magic cocker. What is the difference between that and the stock STO cocker, about 200 bux, milling and anno. Angels are very nice guns. If they werent bigger than a emag i would have bought one of them. Reputation is a big thing like Chaotic said, they are known for there awesome looking and performing guns. Also, y does everybody pick on angels, Is it b/c most people cant afford them??

AngelBoy
12-08-2001, 08:25 PM
Well, reputation is one thing. Another one is that a basic stock black wdp lcd is around the same price as the emag, now if somebody made an emag with sweet milling and anodzing, an lcd screen, 26 firing modes, a thermomiter, a fault detection system, a rof measurer, a cycle counter, a trip counter, a vibrating game timer, and an easy to open breech then you would be spending about 1700. Get the drift yet, useless features = higher price.

MAGS own YOU
12-08-2001, 08:29 PM
How can there be 26 fireing modes!!! All you really need is semi, reactive, burst, and full auto?? and what are you going to do with a thermometer. And i thought the cocker was high-tech.

Miscue
12-08-2001, 08:30 PM
Turkey baster and in-gun air freshener sold separately.

i-luv-my-rt
12-08-2001, 08:41 PM
AngelBoy- price between emag and angel lcd is about 100 bux nothing to dwell apon

26 modes- is kinda useless but a cool feature

Thermometer is actually more usefull than you think. If you are at a tourney playing and what to know the temp you look at your grip. The temp will help you determine if your paint is gonna swell or stay pretty consistent.

Cocker is actually very low-tech if you can understand them. There are 3-4 main systems. Pnuematics, valve, sear assembly and i guess the rods. If you understand thoughs things it isnt difficult.

Ninja B0Y
12-09-2001, 01:48 AM
I love my Angel. So there.

Cliffio
12-09-2001, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Ninja B0Y
I love my Angel. So there.

IM WITH THAT

i wouldnt trade it for anything

and besides
there are only a few angels that cost 1700
and they all rock

mac2k4
12-09-2001, 08:52 AM
yall don't understand, most poeple that have darks, adrenilines, don't pay that much for'em, ya gotta have the hookups. ya get deals, so if ya were to go to a paintball store that carries AGD stuff, ya prolly wouldn't get any tyype of deal
but ya go to nya of the angel stores(warped sports, cobra adren or any other angel store, then ya are almost always going to get a deal.
i prolly paid the less for my angel than ya payed for you e-mag.

and if ya don't like or care about the lcd screen,firin modes, geta angel led. they shoot about the same, and cost about $500 for a used one.

AngelBoy
12-09-2001, 12:07 PM
Your right, u dont need 26 firing modes. Thats why at the end of my post i said useless features = higher price