PDA

View Full Version : Good E-mag Barrel

StellarRAD
11-02-2005, 11:49 AM
I have always played with a stock E-mag and I've just upgraded to a ULE body. So I have a few quick questions.

1. The normal thread on a ULE is cocker correct?

2. I've never fired anything but MAGs, so autococker and cocker are the same, in threads?

3. Which is perfered better: 1 Piece, 2 Piece, or Freak Set?
I have the money for all 3, but really curious if there is a big difference.

4. I'm guessing Freak, but which of the freak set is more ressonable price?

5. The ball nubbins are built into the frame of a ULE so they are no longer in the barrel?

Different topic

1. I have also been playing with 1.32 software and played with an EGG. Now that I've gone to 3.2 will the EGG still keep up with the extra speed?

Thanks for looking and all the help.

AIM: Mizzouri02

luke
11-02-2005, 12:00 PM
1. The normal thread on a ULE is cocker correct?

Yes

2. I've never fired anything but MAGs, so autococker and cocker are the same, in threads?

Yes

5. The ball nubbins are built into the frame of a ULE so they are no longer in the barrel?

Yes. (In the body, not frame)

A-Tach-One
11-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Yes, the Ule body is cocker threaded same as Autococker, Angel threaded feedneck and Angel threaded ball dentent. Ball nubins are no longer needed with the ball detent in the body. Your Egg will work great with 3.2. And as far as barrel, it is all about preference. I shoot a one piece Bob Lonshot most of the time, but also use a Pipe and CP kit from time to time. Have fun! :cheers:

StellarRAD
11-02-2005, 05:36 PM
Yes, the Ule body is cocker threaded same as Autococker, Angel threaded feedneck and Angel threaded ball dentent. Ball nubins are no longer needed with the ball detent in the body. Your Egg will work great with 3.2. And as far as barrel, it is all about preference. I shoot a one piece Bob Lonshot most of the time, but also use a Pipe and CP kit from time to time. Have fun! :cheers:

thanks for the input