PDA

View Full Version : ultimately, the only thing that will bring pballers together is

Carbon
11-02-2005, 08:51 PM
when the legality of paintball comes to the chopping block.

many may not agree on patents, performance design philosophies even the genres we assocaite ourselves with (scenario/rec/tournament).

Its kind of sad really.

Just stating the obvious!

buzzboy
11-02-2005, 08:54 PM
fer shizzle. I understand completly. Its like the great roman empire. Getting bigger and greater until it collapses back under its own weight and dies. Sad if you think about it.

Huskie_American
11-02-2005, 09:04 PM
fer shizzle. I understand completly. Its like the great roman empire. Getting bigger and greater until it collapses back under its own weight and dies. Sad if you think about it.

Wow, thats the best way to describe paintball ive heard in...ever! Very well put, you deserve a smiley :hail:

scrumpy
11-02-2005, 09:37 PM
Wow, thats the best way to describe paintball ive heard in...ever! Very well put, you deserve a smiley :hail:

Paintball isn't so much like an empire as it is a bubble gum bubble. The roman empire directly impacted everyone's lives whereas paintball really doesn't matter to most people. I'll agree that it may grow and then pop but it won't change the future of man kind to any degree.

Lohman446
11-02-2005, 09:50 PM
Alchohol works too

Sorry, just had to.

We have seen paintballers unite when threatened under the legal system, granted in the trying to grow acceptance (I recall a case where Bud Orr personally helped). The legal challenges will be interesting, but I question if they will attack the sport or just hte mentality of some players.