PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Question

yolop_
11-02-2005, 10:31 PM
WHAT DO I NEED TO RUN NITRO OR HPA AND WHERE CAN I GET HPA/NITRO FILLED?

i live in reno nevada if anyone knows a place close by but im going to be in vegas over christmas so i might be able to do some stuff then.

i havea CLASSIC AUTOMAG with steel braided lines.

please help.

thanks

3DSteve
11-03-2005, 12:09 AM
you need to buy an HPA tank/reg combo...
if you get a screw in, you don't need to buy any fittings or drops (make sure you get one that's regulated to 800-850psi)
this place has fills and a pro shop where i'm sure you could check out a few tanks http://www.desertdawgspb.com/
-3D

yolop_
11-03-2005, 03:11 PM
so if i go buy a nitro tank today i can thread it on and not mess up my gun?

i have the threads for the bottle in the back of the gun so is that anything i need to consider? nothing about drop forwards or cradles or whatever?

Dayspring
11-03-2005, 03:48 PM
If you get a screw in High Pressure tank, you put it where you would normally screw the CO2 tank in.

Done.

yolop_
11-06-2005, 08:30 PM
but will the nitrogen ruin my valve? i dont have a retro or rt or minimag valve.

Coralis
11-06-2005, 08:43 PM
no nitrogen will not ruin your valve .... in fact your mag will probably shoot much better running air . Just make sure when you buy your tank you get one with a high pressure output , some centerflag bottles come with an output pressure of 450 psi instead of 850 psi . 850 psi is about the pressure that CO2 is when your bottle is full.