PDA

View Full Version : Emag problems please help ASAP

ghostdog2019
11-04-2005, 09:36 AM
My emag just came back from a complete tune up with tunaman. He shot it and everything was good. Then I get it home I screw my crossfire 88 ci 4500 psi hp tank in and it doesnt shoot. The sear trips in e-mode but it will not fire. Tuna put some new orings in so it prolly needs to be broken in, but like I said he shot it a good 200 times before he shipped it out. Does anyone know what the problem could be or has anyone had something similar happen?
The help is appreciated

Thanks
Mike Brothman

11 Bravo
11-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Have you played with the velocity? You may need to turn it up.

Best thing to do- is contact Tuna.

Tunaman
11-04-2005, 05:05 PM
Hold on a minute there Mikey...I thought after trying to fix it over the phone for an hour you were going to send it back? I could have had it back to you already you silly *** kid! :D :D

Army
11-06-2005, 11:48 PM
Silly thing to ask, but is your Crossfire really a HP tank?

Troen
11-07-2005, 06:08 AM
heh, tuna just said ***. just make sure your tank is HIGH pressure like ^ said.

ghostdog2019
11-08-2005, 02:59 PM
yeah I know tuna I just didnt want to send it back especially after it was working fine before you sent it out. I figured it was something stupid and yeah it kinda was the orings were replaced and just needed a little lubrication. Now she is firing in manual with 5 shims in level 10. I just put them all in I am gonna take one out each time and see if it still fires. The only problem left to fix is it shoots like once or twice in emode and then the sear never kicks back. I thought it might be the shims so I am gonna mess with that next. Also has anyone had any success with the long spring in the emag. I have used the long spring on all three of my mags and have had no problems this is the first intance with the red spring and I am a little concerned on the performance. Any helpful advice is greatly appreciated. If I cant figure it out expect it you come your way tuna. Thanks everyone and especially Tuna for taking my long and probably stressful phone calls.

Thanks
Mike Brothman