PDA

View Full Version : MircroMag Question

M98Punk
11-04-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey everybody...I'm thinking about getting a micromag cause I saw one that I like for pretty cheap... anyways I was wondering if there are any problems with Micro's cause their made by PTP or whatever like could I upgrade it like I could a mini?... I'd ask my brother but he works night and I try not to feed his ego anymore then possible

Coralis
11-04-2005, 09:16 PM
There are very few upgrade parts for a micromag and i think most of those come from PTP .... they do have cocker threads (except the very early ones which did not have a removeable barrel)

M98Punk
11-04-2005, 09:37 PM
what about level 10 or a x-valve?

Padlock6
11-04-2005, 09:57 PM
Level10 fits fine, and I think looks nicer (if you like the 'no silver' look). I have two extra barrells for mine from Ebay, and am saving for the intelligrip to get the blade trigger.

Good luck.

M98Punk
11-04-2005, 10:17 PM
Coolness... Here's the better question to ask, is there upgrades or such that Don't work with a micro?

Coralis
11-04-2005, 11:10 PM
depends on what type of upgrades you are looking for , If you want a gas through grip you will have to first have a PTP vertical asa adapter , if you want a clamping feedneck your probably out of luck , if you want new ule body again your out of luck , if you want to upgrade to an X valve, level 10 or ult you are ok . If you want a RT pro sear your probably out . Im not sure if an Inteliframe will work on it (I assume it would but im not sure)