PDA

View Full Version : General info

Groundhog
12-08-2001, 09:33 PM
I'm new to the mag world, and would like any info on the care, cleaning and preventive maintenance of the mag. Also I've learnd in the past that there are certaine things you don't do with or to certaine guns that you can do with others. What are they with the mags?

irbodden
12-08-2001, 09:42 PM
Hmmm.. taking care of a Mag, you could drop some Autolube (Goldcup or other Paintball oil) in the ASA and gas the gun up and take a few shots. Other than that, there is no other real work.

Remember never to adjust your trigger rod! ;)

a_malfunction
12-08-2001, 10:07 PM
If your velocity starts getting erratic, change your reg seat. Mags dont need a whole lot of maintence to keep them running at peak efficency.

Load SM5
12-08-2001, 10:59 PM
Also very important..don't mess with the trigger rod. It's set the way it is at the factory and should'nt be changed. Other than that, learn the trigger and don't give up and blame the gun if you shortstroke and chop a ball. Practice and you'll never have a problem.

Miscue
12-09-2001, 11:19 AM
Agreed. I messed with my trigger rod like I wasn't supposed to, and all these bad things started happening to me. I got splashed by a car when it was raining, a bird pooped on my head, I kept stubbing my toes, my truck got broken into, I lost my jacket... It was horrible. Then I put my trigger rod back to where it was supposed to be. Within 5 minutes I found a brand new 10 spot just laying there! Within 10 minutes, a hot chick walked up to me and planted a big one on me!

No... not really. :)