PDA

View Full Version : what the!

DYE-BaLLeR
12-08-2001, 09:36 PM
ok, i kno hopper right means the hopper is on the right, i know hopper left means its on the right, duz warp right mean the hopper is still on the right?cuz i was on dropzone paintabll and it was the other way around, it said warp left and the hopper would be on the right(if you could put one on) so which way is right

Xzion
12-08-2001, 09:50 PM
A 'Warp Right' body would be a Hopper left PF body with a cut down powerfeed, as you put the standard Power Feed plug in the top of the shortend powerfeed and feed the warp hose up trough the bottom of the powerfeed seeing how the warp would be on the right side of the marker, you need a Powerfeed HL so the bottom of the powerfeed is also on the right, allowing the warp to feed directly up to the bottom of the powerfeed.

So yes, a 'Warp Right' body would be a cut down hopper left powerfeed, and a 'warp left' would be a cut down hopper right powerfeed.

Hope this made at least a -little- bit of sence :)

DYE-BaLLeR
12-08-2001, 10:26 PM
i get it all but this part

Originally posted by Xzion
, you need a Powerfeed HL so the bottom of the powerfeed is also on the right, allowing the warp to feed directly up to the bottom of the powerfeed.

wouldnt you need a HR cut down body so that the warp can hook directly up to the bottom of it?if you have the warp on the left side of the gun that is

Xzion
12-09-2001, 01:07 AM
yeah, if you have a warp feed mounted on the right side of the gun, youd want a powerfeed left, so the balls feed up through the bottom of the powerfeed, where you normally put your powerfeed plug.