PDA

View Full Version : need something small...

etjoyride
11-08-2005, 09:08 PM
I'm not sure if this would belong here or in the B/S/T, but i decided to put it here and the mods can move it if they feel the need to.
So, i need one of the little screws that you use to attach a vert asa to the rail on a mag. It is a regular vert asa and a stock automag rail if that helps. It seems kind of pointless to buy one, but i don't mind sending someone a dollar by paypal if the really want me to.
If you have one that you are willing to give up then i will PM you my address.

behemoth
11-08-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm not sure if this would belong here or in the B/S/T, but i decided to put it here and the mods can move it if they feel the need to.
So, i need one of the little screws that you use to attach a vert asa to the rail on a mag. It is a regular vert asa and a stock automag rail if that helps. It seems kind of pointless to buy one, but i don't mind sending someone a dollar by paypal if the really want me to.
If you have one that you are willing to give up then i will PM you my address.

go to your local hardware store.

MisterBones25
11-08-2005, 10:08 PM
agd's website has them

etjoyride
11-08-2005, 10:39 PM
does anyone know what size the screws are, i don't know why i didnt think of that. I guess i'm just stupid :) .
Thanks

SCpoloRicker
11-08-2005, 10:42 PM
does anyone know what size the screws are, i don't know why i didnt think of that. I guess i'm just stupid :) .
Thanks

I'll admit I didn't think of going to the hardware store.

/cracks beer

Big'n slo
11-08-2005, 10:44 PM
I'll admit I didn't think of going to the hardware store.

/cracks beer

But you thought about the beer.
and drinking is half the battle

:cheers:

Vex
11-08-2005, 10:47 PM
PM me your address. ;)

etjoyride
11-08-2005, 10:50 PM
PM sent. Thanks phazeshifter

Vex
11-08-2005, 11:05 PM