PDA

View Full Version : Aftermarket Trigger Frames

clockworkmiller
12-08-2001, 10:27 PM
Anyone have a suggestion for one? Ive been looking into an Elecric frame to increase my fire rate, but at the same time, those hover around 200 to 400 bucks and I have this thing about spending more money on an upgrade than the gun itself cost. Im looking for something that is better quality than the stock, but also better looking. Style these days is important.

Xzion
12-08-2001, 10:48 PM
I'd suggest the AGD Intelliframe, with option of blade or groove trigger, and comes milled with a mounting bracket inside the grip frame to install a microswitch for easy intellifeed setup,and come stock with DYE stickie grips. you can buy one on the AGD online store, the trigger pull is as short and crisp as a stock AGD grip frame, as its made to the precice AGD specifications.

Buy AGD Intelliframes Here! (http://store.airgun.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=17&Product_ID=11&CATID=5)

deded
12-09-2001, 12:12 AM
Get an intelliframe!

They look sharp, they're made by AGD, and they can be easilly used with intellifeed.

I've tried a million times to get the microswitch from an intellifeed to stay in my dye frame, but it always manages to loosen up just enough to stop working...

So hopefully I'll be getting an intelliframe soon!

clockworkmiller
12-09-2001, 12:29 AM
What exactly does an inteliframe do for a 'mag? Im looking for something to improve my rate of fire, and I already have a Ricochet Loader (which looks tight as hell).

Xzion
12-09-2001, 01:21 AM
Quote from AGD Online Store regarding Intelliframe
Guys with super reliable mechanical guns have always wanted to intellifeed their guns like the expensive electros. Now a first from Airgun Designs is the revolutionary Intelliframe. For less than four bucks worth of Radio Shack parts you can interface the Mag to your Revolution. The Intelliframe has a switch mount in the grip that allows you to mount a roller microswitch that activates with every trigger pull. This switch easily wires into your hopper so it agitates AND FEEDS every time! You can also use it to drive your Warp Feed!!

Packaged STOCK with black DYE grips, your choice of Blade or Double Triggers. Comes in hand polished black, matt black, or for a little more you can look good in chrome! This beauty is machined out of a solid block of aluminum and takes over 35 tools to produce. Because AGD makes it you can be assured of perfect trigger geometry and top notch quality.

If you read the page at teh URL I gave earlier, you wouldnt have needed to ask what it does..... :D

clockworkmiller
12-09-2001, 03:30 AM
so in other words its kinda usless for me when i have a ricochet feeder.

bofh
12-09-2001, 10:38 AM
Does your ricochet feeder know when you pull the trigger? Or does it sense when a ball isn't in the feed tube... by then it's too late.

It's not even important that you use the intellifeed-ness of the inteliframe. The inteliframe is a better made frame than any other currently produced... except maybe custom stuff. And better made and tighter tolerances are what make 'mags shoot better.

If really want high speed shooting, get an Auto-Response frame. They're not tourny legal, but they actually change the way the 'mag sear is tripped. Good luck finding one.

clockworkmiller
12-09-2001, 11:15 AM
the ricochet is a funny loader. it always agitates, it doesnt wait for a gap before it agitates, that way there is absolutely the least amount of time between a ball feeding and the agitator working. Its those funky stealth bomber shaped hoppers you see sometimes. It also has a ball counter and a game timer on the back, very useful as opposed to being on the grip.

Restola
12-09-2001, 01:14 PM
even without the intellifeed the intelliframe was worth every penny to me. it feels great, and changed the way it felt the gun fired for me. i would recommend it whether you use 12v rev, ricochet, or are hand feeding the balls.

virus
12-09-2001, 01:46 PM
besides just using an electronic marker or grip will NOT increase your rate of fire.....

if you can only pull the trigger 5bps on a normal marker then getting an elec. of any type again will not inscrease your rof beyond that

all elecs do for mags is offer different modes of fire and stop you from short stroking the trigger....

other then that the only thing that can increase your ROF is you

Puddleglum
12-09-2001, 07:10 PM
I think everyone around here is a little biased toward AGD products(don't get me wrong, I love them). But I think the PowerLyte Frames for a Mag are awsome. I really like the Inti. Frame, but they are a little steep(especially to a 16yr old). Just do yourself a favor and check out www.PowerLyte.com

bofh
12-09-2001, 07:19 PM
Those are pretty sweet... do you have one? How are the built? How well are they?