PDA

View Full Version : Brady's Paintball

neppo1345
11-10-2005, 02:21 PM
I was just wondering if anyone has done business with Brady's Paintball...I ordered a rebuild kit for my AA regulator from them several weeks ago and have not heard anything from them since...I sent them an email two days ago and have not got a reply...

Just wondering if this is to be expected because they're busy...

or do they have a tendancy of doing bad business?

viperx1_1000
11-10-2005, 02:26 PM
ive bought an ion from them and some various regs and cocker parts. They were always great with me, no problems, maybe they didnt process your order.

FSU_Paintball
11-10-2005, 03:17 PM
A friend of mine had nothing but unfavorable experiences with the owner through that business. I also don't like how they've actually photoshopped items that appear on their website... they're showing stuff that they don't even have.

neppo1345
11-10-2005, 03:23 PM
Gotcha...well I'll look into it a bit more, thanks..

warbeak2099
11-10-2005, 03:29 PM
I just bought some eye covers from them and they've stayed in contact more than any other store I've ever bought from. They send me an email every time my shipping status changes. For an item so small, they're really on top of things.

Vex
11-10-2005, 11:06 PM
I just bought some eye covers from them and they've stayed in contact more than any other store I've ever bought from. They send me an email every time my shipping status changes. For an item so small, they're really on top of things.
I purchased some new Egg 2 shells from them, and like warbreak, they sent me emails on the shipping status every time it changed. I also received the shells in about 4 days via UPS. I'd buy from them again.
I hope you have good luck with your order.

neppo1345
11-10-2005, 11:09 PM
must just be a fluke.. I got an order confirmation email...but nothing more...I'll have to check to see if i was charged for them...if not I'll just re order

LawnGnome7
11-11-2005, 02:17 AM
A friend of mine had nothing but unfavorable experiences with the owner through that business. I also don't like how they've actually photoshopped items that appear on their website... they're showing stuff that they don't even have.

what items have they done this with. im not calling you a liar, i just want to see them

tyrion2323
11-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Why don't you call them....?

WARPED1
11-11-2005, 01:34 PM
Theres this new invention. It has a speaker to put on your ear, and a microphone to talk into near your mouth. On it, are these numbers ranging from 0 to 9. When entered in a specific order, this device will connect you to a similar device to, in this case, Bradys PB. The key is to find the numbers to enter in on the keys. Oh, you have to talk, not type by the way! :)

neppo1345
11-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Theres this new invention. It has a speaker to put on your ear, and a microphone to talk into near your mouth. On it, are these numbers ranging from 0 to 9. When entered in a specific order, this device will connect you to a similar device to, in this case, Bradys PB. The key is to find the numbers to enter in on the keys. Oh, you have to talk, not type by the way! :)

What happens when the party you're attempting to connect to doesn't answer the commuinications device that they have?...even after you call three times?
Trust me...I tried calling before i sent them an e-mail...it's much easier to talk on the phone than through emails...

Oh yeah smart@ss :) ...thay also supposedly have an AIM account...i tried that too...never online :)

Trust me...I'm not ignorant, I won't post a thread questioning a paintball supplier unless i feel i have a reason to do so...

I'll keep you all posted...

WARPED1
11-11-2005, 09:18 PM
Damn about Bradys!
Just so ya know, I was joking around, hence the smiley:). Good luck. The very few times I've called Bradys, they've answered the phone.

neppo1345
11-11-2005, 09:27 PM
yeah...i know...hence my :) 's as well. We shall see...

mobsterboy
11-13-2005, 11:11 PM

sorry, thats so old school, no one actually wants to find phone numbers and call anymore. They think that because email is such an innovative technology, each company should have 3 to 4 guys who do nothing but answer emails, because Im sure they get 1000's of them everyday :rolleyes:

Resurection
11-18-2005, 07:46 PM
I had a so-so experience on my purchase. I paid via PayPal and was charged tax twice! Their shopping cart added tax to my order and so did PayPal. That's very illegal.

When I tried to contact them about it, I was transfered, ignored, and left without response or reply. Very disappointing.

However, I ordered - shipped - and received and a great turn around time. Occasional good deals in their closeouts.

11 Bravo
11-18-2005, 08:29 PM
I have purchased from them a few times and have had no trouble. Good luck.