PDA

View Full Version : egg vs halo for a timmy

Lorenz0666
11-11-2005, 04:15 AM
hmm i havnt posting in sometime, but anywho i just bought a gz timmy ad i was wondering what hopper i should buy, i was thinking halo all the way, but iwas told an egg was more compatiable with timmys anybody got advice on this

Pump Scout
11-11-2005, 08:45 AM
I've seen everything from the Revolution, to Eggs, to HALOs, to Reloader B's used on Timmies. If sponsorship isn't a concern, use what you like. They'll run just fine with whatever you want to toss atop them.

tyrion2323
11-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Having owned a Timmy and used everything from a Revolution to an EggII to a HALO on it, I usually stick with the EggII. HALOS are really fast; however, they're cumbersome and heavy, and I have never felt like my EggII couldn't keep up with my playing style with my Timmy. (with my freestyle, on the other hand ... :p )

68magOwner
11-11-2005, 05:43 PM
halo

TheTramp
11-12-2005, 12:11 PM
...iwas told an egg was more compatiable with timmys anybody got advice on this

I can see someone telling you that an Egg is fine but it's not "more compatible" in any way. If you have your eyes on and the bps turned down a little the Egg will work fine but the Halo will allow you to fire faster. Do you need it? No. In fact I frequently use a Reloader 2 on my Timmy.

If I had the choice between an Egg and a Halo type I'd go with the Halo every time. More specifically I'd go with a Reloader B.