PDA

View Full Version : Emag f/a in mech mode

p_aint_fun
11-11-2005, 09:10 AM
Yes I already tried the search button.

It seems that my emag only wants to shoot full auto in mech mode. In e mode it works perfectly. In hybrid mode it shoots semi unless you hold in the trigger and then it goes full auto again and keeps going even after I release the trigger. I have checked my on off pin length and tried all three mainsprings I have. I also made sure the air tank had enough pressure and was putting out enough pressure. I tried switching my Karta body and rail to my tac one body and rail all with the same results. It appears that the bolt is not engaging the sear in mech mode after the first trigger pull and runaway ensues. If I slowly pull the trigger I can see the bolt start to creep foward in the breech and start to vent a little just before it goes f/a. Any suggestions? Also, I have 3.2 software with a factory tuned level 10 and an all brass on off with the black quad o-ring on top. Is there supposed to be more than one o-ring on the top of the on off? I can't tell by the diagrams on AGD's site.

Tunaman
11-11-2005, 10:16 AM
There should be a large oring that goes down in the on/off hole first, then you pop in the on/off assy with the pin and quad oring assembled as a unit. If this is ok, you might want to check the sear for wear. Let me know. ;)

p_aint_fun
11-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Can you tell me what size that o-ring is? And did you send out my trigger yet? :confused:

athomas
11-13-2005, 11:34 PM
Yeah, sounds like the sear may be worn a bit. If you can see bolt creep when you start to pull the trigger, then there may be excessive wear on the tip of the sear.