PDA

View Full Version : Morlock-Hyperframe help. (chuffs)

11 Bravo
11-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I have put a Mini Morlock in my Hyperframe, I have it set up pretty good, on semi it walks well and fires well. My problem is when I put it on auto response and begin firing fast. It will work well but then it will chuff and get a little bolt stick.

set up: Hyperframe
Mini Morlock
lvl 10 x valve
ult (dont remember # of shims)

Dwell 28 (tried 25 up to 41)
debounce 27

I would appreciate any help you can give me. Thanks.

11 Bravo
11-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Okay ya'll took too long to rescue me. I figured it out and have it going good now. I tried so many different things that I am not absolutely sure of what I did that actually fixed it so if you have any ideas of what the problem was please lend a hand, for future reference.

I think it was the ult shims.

onedude36
11-16-2005, 11:24 PM
How easy is it to program a morlock to a hyperframe? I was thinking about installing one and wondered how difficult it was to set the right settings. What settings did you use? Any other helpful info? is the predator programing worth it?

i tried pming you, but your inbox is full....

SpitFire1299
11-16-2005, 11:43 PM
How easy is it to program a morlock to a hyperframe? I was thinking about installing one and wondered how difficult it was to set the right settings. What settings did you use? Any other helpful info? is the predator programing worth it?

i tried pming you, but your inbox is full....

Honestly.. it is really easy.

11 Bravo
11-17-2005, 11:06 AM
Yeh its pretty easy. I have the debounce set at 28 and the dwell at 27. rof is set at 20 bps.
These settings may differ for each gun. Just start at 25 on debounce, dwell and rof and adjust from there.

I cleaned out my box if you still need to pm me.

BigEvil
11-17-2005, 11:08 AM
Sorry I didnt see this thread sooner. Im glad you got it working. Did you use a capacitor with it? Im just curious.

Thanks

11 Bravo
11-17-2005, 11:11 AM
^^^^^ I even pmed u or email. I dont remember, but no problem. :)

Yes I used a capacitor from the Centerflag board.

BigEvil
11-17-2005, 11:30 AM
^^^^^ I even pmed u or email. I dont remember, but no problem. :)

Yes I used a capacitor from the Centerflag board.

My friggin brain is fried bro... :spit_take

I must need a vacation or something