PDA

View Full Version : electro hopper attach to mech mag

gunner472
11-13-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey i have seen intelaframe grips attached to electro hoppers and i have several questions if you all would not mind thanks:
1. Could i use a chimera instead of an intelaframe
2. Will i need to have a battery in the gripframe
3. How much does it cost
4. Is it reliable-and fast/compared to an electro
5. anything else u know
Thanks for your time and effort.

master_alexander
11-13-2005, 06:04 PM
Hey i have seen intelaframe grips attached to electro hoppers and i have several questions if you all would not mind thanks:
3. How much does it cost
5. anything else u know

1. yes
2. no
3. 15 ish
if you do it right
5. yes :D

i am assuming you are talking about intellifeeding your mag. if you are, you can use chimera, logic vert frames, intellies, and y grips. you dont need a battery in the frame, although you could probably relocate it to not have such a top heavy gun. since the switch is set up so that every time you pull the trigger the hopper spins, its really reliable.

or are you not talking about intellifeed...

buzzboy
11-13-2005, 06:05 PM
1. Could i use a chimera instead of an intelaframenot sure if it has the correct fittings
2. Will i need to have a battery in the gripframeno
3. How much does it cost$10-$15
4. Is it reliable-and fast/compared to an electro???
5. anything else u knowI know nothing, I see nothing

mobsterboy
11-13-2005, 08:23 PM
3. How much does it cost
5. anything else u know

I'd just like to say that the intelaframe grips were some sick dye sticky 3's, so keeping this in mind... :D
1.no, because being that you used intelaframe grips, your gripframe holes are for 45 degree grips, not angel grips like chimeras use
2.ALWAYS HAVE A BATTERY IN THE GRIPFRAME. It gives you a 3 bps boost and chronos you out 280 everytime if you just rub it before every game
3. Lots of money. Retapping an electro for angel grips is not only costly but very time consuming
4.Hmm, answered in question 2
5. Really? Well, intellifeeds can be set in just about any paintball gun you will ever see, but often time it is a hassle and not worth it simply because it will help only for guns below 13 bps and most are over that nowadays. The other thing you need to know is that its "intelliframe" not "intelaframe" and the proper idea you are thinking of is intellifeeding. Its the thought that the revvy will only cycle when you pull the trigger.

buzzboy
11-13-2005, 08:35 PM
Um, Mobster, what the hell are you talking about. Half of that made sense. The other half seemed to be joking. What are you trying to say.

ThePixelGuru
11-13-2005, 08:38 PM
I'd just like to say that the intelaframe grips were some sick dye sticky 3's, so keeping this in mind... :D
1.no, because being that you used intelaframe grips, your gripframe holes are for 45 degree grips, not angel grips like chimeras use
2.ALWAYS HAVE A BATTERY IN THE GRIPFRAME. It gives you a 3 bps boost and chronos you out 280 everytime if you just rub it before every game
3. Lots of money. Retapping an electro for angel grips is not only costly but very time consuming
4.Hmm, answered in question 2
5. Really? Well, intellifeeds can be set in just about any paintball gun you will ever see, but often time it is a hassle and not worth it simply because it will help only for guns below 13 bps and most are over that nowadays. The other thing you need to know is that its "intelliframe" not "intelaframe" and the proper idea you are thinking of is intellifeeding. Its the thought that the revvy will only cycle when you pull the trigger.

Whoa, he's two whole letters off! Haha, that's great. No, seriously. Go troll somewhere else. And next time maybe you can make sense, too.

Oh, and Gunner, go check out AGD's manuals (http://www.airgun.com/manual.shtml). There's a manual there telling you how to intellifeed your hopper for like $10 of Radio Shack parts.

mobsterboy
11-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Um, Mobster, what the hell are you talking about. Half of that made sense. The other half seemed to be joking. What are you trying to say.

not trying to say, 1 - 4 were completely joking, 5 was when i got serious. So as to your question, not trying to say, trying to be. Pixelguru, yeah, a whole 2 letters and the word "feed". How about you go troll somewhere else. Or maybe you should go cry to your mommy(pbnation) cuz obviously, you only know how to post links, and arent really that good at that either.

neppo1345
11-13-2005, 10:43 PM
dude...no need to be an ***hole...

If anyone needs to go to PB nation it's you...you'd fit in perfectly with all the other 12 year old tough guy know it all's... So please, if you're going to try to be funny..go do it there, cause your antics don't impress anyone here...

mobsterboy
11-13-2005, 10:45 PM
hey bud, im 11 get it right

neppo1345
11-13-2005, 10:56 PM
ohh ho ho you got me good there...you sure are funny...who would have even known...11 years old...and you actually know how to spell intelliframe WOW...

/I hate little kids
//sorry your daddy touches you
///i'd hate him too

mobsterboy
11-13-2005, 11:02 PM
ohh ho ho you got me good there...you sure are funny...who would have even known...11 years old...and you actually know how to spell intelliframe WOW...

/I hate little kids
//sorry your daddy touches you
///i'd hate hime too

hime? Umm, really you need to get a life, criticizing 11 year olds when you can't spell worth crap? Hmm, my dad touching me? Donno what your dad does, but mines just like "do your homework" and things like that. Getting close to your birthday and Christmas, dont you think you should be good so maybe your mom will let you out of the --closet-- cough cough, i mean your room? almost 19 years old and you still cant check profiles for real ages.

And really, your last comment about hating little kids, I guess not everyone can love themselves. But really, dont think about yourself as a little kid, just think you can't keep things on an adult level so you just act like a little kid. I have nothing to say after this and

I've lost all real respect for you so Im blocking everything you type, so dont bother responding

neppo1345
11-13-2005, 11:20 PM
hime? Umm, really you need to get a life, criticizing 11 year olds when you can't spell worth crap? Hmm, my dad touching me? Donno what your dad does, but mines just like "do your homework" and things like that. Getting close to your birthday and Christmas, dont you think you should be good so maybe your mom will let you out of the --closet-- cough cough, i mean your room? almost 19 years old and you still cant check profiles for real ages.

And really, your last comment about hating little kids, I guess not everyone can love themselves. But really, dont think about yourself as a little kid, just think you can't keep things on an adult level so you just act like a little kid. I have nothing to say after this and

I've lost all real respect for you so Im blocking everything you type, so dont bother responding

Is it just me or did any of that really make any sense? Yeah, I didn't check his profile for an age...becaue frankly it doesn't matter how old you actually are, It's about how old you act. I'm also perplexed by his comment about my mother letting me out of the closet...considering that:
A. I don't live in the closet (maybe that's where his parents keep him? it happens)
B. If it was a reference to homosexuality, I'm not gay...and if I was...why would my mother be keeping me in the closet? (maybe he's crying out for his parents to accept his homosexuality?)
C. I have my own room here at college...yes...that is where kids usually go when the graduate high school.
Things were on an adult level until he decided to be try to be funny and flame gunner for his question. If you want to question spelling, typos happen. Bad sentence structure on the other hand does not. Who starts a sentence with "And"? Please don't get me started on grammer. These are message boards...they're supposed to be casual. Until someone decides to be childish.
I find it funny to see he had respect for me in the first place...

/yes...first person to ignore me
//There's a first time for everything
///Wish he could have been mature enough to argue like a man...

mobsterboy
11-13-2005, 11:30 PM
wow, you really have to be dumb to reply when you've been ignored...
wow
thats all i have to say

neppo1345
11-13-2005, 11:46 PM
If only he knew that my reply wasn't talking to him... :)

Gunner...what do you mean by as fast as an electro? Are you reffering to the speed of the gun, or the speed of the hopper?

gunner472
11-14-2005, 08:33 PM
wow mobster what a spaz...
Yeah i mean i have an upped imp right now and i don't like how big and clunky it is and i know that mags are often very light. So to answer ur question yeah is it as fast as an imp? Or (probly not) as fast as say my brothers matrix? How many bps Thanks for the help by the way. Also would u recomend the switch (imp for mag) i would probly keep the imp and give to family friend or as my backup Thanks for the help
P.S. would buying one of the www.logicpaintball.com electromags or a custom one be worth the money compared to an intellifeed? Thanks again for the help

buzzboy
11-14-2005, 08:52 PM
Electro mags are up there with most other "high end guns". If you get a good one they are better than an imp. E is better than intelli.

TheTramp
11-15-2005, 05:46 PM
wow mobster what a spaz...
Yeah i mean i have an upped imp right now and i don't like how big and clunky it is and i know that mags are often very light. So to answer ur question yeah is it as fast as an imp? Or (probly not) as fast as say my brothers matrix? How many bps Thanks for the help by the way. Also would u recomend the switch (imp for mag) i would probly keep the imp and give to family friend or as my backup Thanks for the help
P.S. would buying one of the www.logicpaintball.com electromags or a custom one be worth the money compared to an intellifeed? Thanks again for the help

For the most part you're never going to be able to get the same sort of speed out of a mechanical gun (intellifed or not) then you are out of an electro. Be that a cheap E-Spyder or a 2K4 Timmy (Imp falls between ;) )

With Intellifeed, L10, and a Retro style valve you can probably get close to 14 on quick bursts and 10-12 on strings once you learn the trigger.

Personally I'd rather have a nicely set-up Mag (Retro style valve etc) than an Imp. But I've got other Electros so I wouldn't need an Imp.

Logic's Electro Mag is going to be sick. It'll be as fast and have all the same functions as other modern electros (perhaps a bit less efficient) but will probably keep the reliability of "normal" Mags.

Remember that Logic's Mag is going to cost $400+ while Intellifeeding your Mag will cost $15 plus whatever frame you choose if you don't have one with the mounting bracket. Not really in the same category.

warbeak2099
11-15-2005, 06:09 PM
First of all, no matter what age you are mobster, you are being an idiot. It's not amusing in the least bit. When what you are doing pisses people off, the logical response would be to stop. Then again, if you belong to the 3% of the population that is on the other side of the unit normal curve... well, then you don't operate on basic logic. Conclusion, nobody likes you so stop posting.

Second, I believe the thread starter thinks that intellifeeding will somehow speed his gun up. It won't. It will simply cause your hopper to feed every time you pull the trigger. That has nothing to do with making the gun shoot faster.

An mech mag (or any mech gun) will not shoot as fast as an impulse LEGALLY. If you are running an adjustable air source at 900psi+, you will be able to get bounce and attain speeds over 20bps depending on the pressure being fed to the valve.

The only mech gun that would shoot as fast as an electro while still remaining legal in tournaments would be one with a pneumatic firing system such as the PTP Pneumag frame or the numerous custom jobs out there.

mobsterboy
11-15-2005, 07:11 PM
maybe the guy should be a little clearer when he posts his original question, because it takes 15 posts for him to actually clearly define what he is asking this for. Now that you mention logic, no it is not logical to think that something that was designed mainly for mechs(intellifeed) could speed up any gun to the point of electros. He is obviously on the unit curve as well

Whats really funny is that when people, like you, go out of their way to go and tell others that they need to sop posting, it really just shows that you have a problem with your ego, and I don't mean your gun. Really, its just sad

warbeak2099
11-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Just don't respond to him anymore people.

gunner472: Clear now?

gunner472
11-15-2005, 08:32 PM
yeah thanks i get it ill check the pnuemags out it makes sense now thanks agian

MOBSTER...it is ***gots like u that ruin **** liek this and if i found u in real life i would beat the living crap out of u thanks agains for the posts

warbeak2099
11-15-2005, 10:10 PM
Don't encourage him.

Now if you decide to do a Pneumag mod, you won't be able to intellifeed to your hopper. However, a good consistant force feeder will be good enough. Like a Qloader or Halo.

TheTramp
11-16-2005, 04:22 PM
Second, I believe the thread starter thinks that intellifeeding will somehow speed his gun up. It won't. It will simply cause your hopper to feed every time you pull the trigger. That has nothing to do with making the gun shoot faster.

It doesn't cause the gun to shoot faster but it does cause a Revy to feed more consistantly which basicly = faster. If the hopper's feeding faster then the gun can shoot faster. Putting a Halo on dosen't "make" the gun itself faster but it does allow it to shoot faster if you take my meaning. Of course you could very well be right and he does think the an intellifeed will somehow alter his gun. :)

mobsterboy
11-16-2005, 05:20 PM
hmm, so im suddenly a ***got? And really, you would beat the crap out of me? I'd love to see that, especially being that Im 6 foot 3 and weigh 280. Think im bluffing? Ask Paintmagnet or TheActionFigure.

Its *****s like you who ruin the forums because you cant seem to clearly explain what you are asking. Try forming good sentences, proofreading what you typed, and actually explaining what you wanna know first

TheTramp
11-16-2005, 05:54 PM
He's "ruin[ing] the forums?" :rolleyes:

phantomhitman
11-16-2005, 06:02 PM
4-if you are talking about you mech gun vs a electro gun, then no, you are not close to the speed.

and neppo, stop hijacking threads just because some idiot comes into it. let him have his laugh and ignore him. you have a bad habit for responding to every idiot on the forum (including me)

gunner472
11-17-2005, 07:07 PM
well to bad for u mobster played linebacker in ninetys for bc and would kick ur *** any day