PDA

View Full Version : New Proto 'Axis' Gogggles

Huskie_American
11-13-2005, 08:43 PM
http://www.protopaintball.com/images/cat_axis.gif

Proto Goggle Axis

The Switch Axis System comes standard with a clear tirodial thermal lens and a co-molded combination density mask fo flex under play. The multi-ported ear piece allows unrestriced audible transfer to take place without sacrificing any ear protection and provides total comfort with two-layer foam. Sleek adjustable shade visor comes standard.

The Switch Axis Goggle System has several patents pending.

Straight from the proto Website.

This from PBR.

# Deluxe woven goggle strap for comfort and durability.
# Tiger tooth strap buckles will allow you to adjust your strap for a custom fit and bite down to secure the strap.
# The multi-ported ear piece provides unrestricted audible transfer to take place without sacrificing any ear protection.
# Incredibly simple 1/4 turn buckle (patent pending) makes the hassle of changing lenses a thing of the past. Simply turn the locking tabs to the right to unlock your lens frame. Pop out your old lens, drop in a new one, place the frame over the lens into position, and turn your tabs back again to lock it in.
# Multi-directional venting drastically reduces re-ventilated fogging. The venting also assists in keeping you cool and breathing easy.
# Self venting, low profile and removable, the Switch visor is able to pivot up and down for easy lens replacement.

Cow hunter
11-13-2005, 09:25 PM
i like the look of these..... might have to go get me some of those........when are they avalible?

etjoyride
11-13-2005, 09:49 PM
those are pretty hot

Huskie_American
11-13-2005, 09:52 PM
i like the look of these..... might have to go get me some of those........when are they avalible?

Sorry, i was just browsing PBR, saw the goggles, then went to Proto's website for more info. So i dont know when they will be available

FSU_Paintball
11-14-2005, 09:09 AM
I didn't find them to be particularly comfortable, and like all Dye masks they suffer from limited vision.