PDA

View Full Version : Micromag Problem Help!!!

12-09-2001, 11:39 AM
Ok for some reason the gun is not (trigger isnt puhing forward)field stripped the gun and only problem is valve tends to go out of alignment. Also the ***** field srip crew wont go in no matter how hard I srew it and it is aligned perfectly.

*edit* ***** is a bad word?????*edit*:confused:

virus
12-09-2001, 12:33 PM
to me this sounds like bolt stick

ok try this to see if it is

recreate the problem
take a stick squeegee or something similer to that and stick it down the barrel and push the bolt back....

it this makes the trigger rod retun to the right position do it again to make sure

then get your self a powertube spacer kit

as for the field strip screw they can look lined up right and they are not.... just takes a little bit of coaxing by moving the valve around a bit

12-09-2001, 08:37 PM
ty :rolleyes: actually it was something so dumb it is unimaginableI was turning the velocity screw the wrong way lol.

ElementEclipse
12-10-2001, 02:21 PM
are you saying that when you fire it the bolt doesn't move forward or what, cuz if that is the case loosen your ball detent, as dumb as that might be, that was what was creating my problem with my micro.

PyRo
12-10-2001, 04:04 PM
I really don't think a ball dentent would hold back a bolt. And he already solved his prob :)

ElementEclipse
12-10-2001, 04:18 PM
ok, but no joke, i had the screws in to tight on my micro, and the darn things prevented it from firing right. I replaced everything in the valve and it caused me 2 weeks of misery only to find out it was the ball detent.