PDA

View Full Version : ULE question about EMAGs

StellarRAD
11-15-2005, 09:44 AM
I have always wondered why AGD says.

**Although the ULE trigger pull kit fits in Emag, Xmag and X-Valves, it should not be used in an Emag or Xmag.**

Can anyone else me out on this because I'm wanting to up my EMAG to rip a little quicker. I'll admit I do not have the quickest fingers in the world so I'm not trying to reach +20. I'm right now around 10-12 and wondering if the ULE would help or hurt?
I'm wanting to start entering in some local tournaments which seem to turn into the spray and prey method and I cant compete with guns that throw 23ish, b/c the local fields don't have CAPs on bps.

But I was really more curious about the above statment on why they said don't use it.

athomas
11-15-2005, 10:43 AM
The ULT has nothing to do with how fast you pull the trigger. The trigger setup and how fast your trigger fingers are, determine that. The ULT actually slows down the return action of the sear in the emag. It cannot generate enough return force to properly reset the solenoid plunger.

The emag using a predator or an updated emag program is capable of firing that fast. The predator is the only one capable of ramping in an emag right now. Ramping is the only way you can manually fire a gun that fast.

I regularly compete with these guns on my local fields with an emag. I also do it with a retro mag. I also have a predator angel, but I don't feel that I gain any advantage using it over my emag.

Troen
11-15-2005, 11:51 AM
go to www.zakvetter.com
watch his videos on rt firing
get a dynaflow or maxflow high pressure adjustable tank, increase the pressure and rapid fire. you'll be keeping up with the ramping guns in no time.