PDA

View Full Version : So CAL AO'ers 11/27 tombstone big game

d4m4don3
11-17-2005, 12:57 PM
Gonna go down to tombstone and play on the Big game they're having on the 27th, anyone else up for going?

I'll Be bringing my Custom RT and my old spyder if they don't allow my mag in =).

dsrkd
11-23-2005, 11:39 AM
I've been to Tombstone numerous times but not to their 'Big Game'. It looks like they open up all the fields together and make one giant field if I read it right. Does that mean that the field then is from 'Civil War to the trenches on the one side? And the other side is from the 'Towns' to the speedball area?
Help me out with understanding how it works.
Thanks.

d4m4don3
11-24-2005, 11:14 AM
I've been to Tombstone numerous times but not to their 'Big Game'. It looks like they open up all the fields together and make one giant field if I read it right. Does that mean that the field then is from 'Civil War to the trenches on the one side? And the other side is from the 'Towns' to the speedball area?
Help me out with understanding how it works.
Thanks.

They don't include the speedball fields, stops just at the speedball fields, I think they call the field that it stops on that side as foxholes, correct me if I'm wrong, I don't have a map of the place and I've only been there about 3 times, and ussually on big game days. Pretty much they start one side at the trenches and the other at the fox holes and we pretty much meet in the middle for control of the city or so they say, they had it set up as a huge capture the flag game before.