11-18-2005, 04:05 AM
its funny to hear it from a young crowd prespective
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1275810

siloseven
11-18-2005, 05:48 AM
its funny to hear it from a young crowd prespective
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=1275810

meek...

I know I took it (sorry, but it is a good subject) and posted it on some of the MySpace forums and got about the same results. most everyone there is 16-18/19, very rare do I see many 20+year olds, I am 22 and the old fart there. defonatly a generational gap there.

I thought I would never say this - freaken teenagers!

thefuzz
11-18-2005, 10:29 AM
Well I've seen that question posed several times before and a lot of the answers have been, "Well if I were to just wear the logo and not try to get kids to smoke."

How many kids go out and buy paintball gear because their pros use it....a lot! With HK-Army invading every pre-pubesant speedball player east of the Pacific Coast, there are a lot of impressionable paintball players out there.

I'm against smoking, totally, and if I ever had the chance to be sponsored...it wouldn't be by a tobacco company.

shartley
11-18-2005, 10:37 AM
I think it is a moot point because I believe that a tobacco company would not sponsor a paintball team. There are far better places for them to put their money, and if folks have not noticed they have really scaled down their sponsorships and general advertising anyways.

However, to broaden the issue, I believe that no team should accept a sponsorship from a business which does not fall within their moral or personal beliefs.

craltal
11-18-2005, 11:31 AM
I think it is a moot point because I believe that a tobacco company would not sponsor a paintball team. There are far better places for them to put their money, and if folks have not noticed they have really scaled down their sponsorships and general advertising anyways.

However, to broaden the issue, I believe that no team should accept a sponsorship from a business which does not fall within their moral or personal beliefs.

QFT

Automaggot68
11-18-2005, 11:42 AM

So when are you going to make me some of dem' apple enchilada's ?
They sounded pretty tasty.

shartley
11-18-2005, 11:49 AM
So when are you going to make me some of dem' apple enchilada's ?
They sounded pretty tasty.
I made some two nights ago to test them out. My wife and I were invited to dinner at a client’s house and took some for dessert last night (the reason we tested them the night before….. dinner was tacos). AND I had another this morning with coffee for breakfast.

So we have made several batches of them here at my house. The kids simply love them too.

I SERIOUSLY recommend folks give them a try. They are fantastic. :headbang:

Automaggot68
11-18-2005, 11:52 AM
AND I had another this morning with coffee for breakfast.
headbang:

Go post in my breakfast thread you apple loving fiend !

SpitFire1299
11-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Apple what!? :ninja: :D